• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian support thread

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok la..it used to be quite high at some point but now seems reasonable rate. In fact I just realised I've been using NTUC car insurance for the past 3 years..lol. bit moi went thru a chiobu insurance broker who managed to get me a very good rate.
A good rate only cums after a good bonk.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nomination Day is Key.

Late or Did not show up
on nomination day will
be Out :biggrin:

Oops, the MRT train that TKL is taking to the Nomination venue suddenly broke down and is stuck for 1 hour!
Oops, the Grab taxi that TKL is in got into an accident, or there is a huge traffic jam.
#conspiracy

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to diff. This is no GE which allows PAP to divide and conquer opposition candidates with mediocre calibre.

Just look at last PE 2011 can already, nearly 65% voted against PAP Tony Tan, this shows a deep sentiment from voters to want a non-estab candidate as president. Just that at that time, TJS and TCB snatched away the glory. Same thing happened with Ong Teng Cheong PE, he nearly lost to an unknown corporate leader from the private sector, LOL. And now NKS is no TCB, in fact he can't even compare to TJS as he appears to be too pro-estab so he might even lose his deposit.

Now with both gone, TKL will grab a sizeable voteshare from this 65% group. 12 years have passed and people are even more fed-up after Halimah walkover so perhaps the anti-estab % is even higher.

My prediction is that Tharman will do better than Tony Tan definitely as follows:

Tharman - 35-40%
Tan Kin Lian - 50-55%
Ng Kok Song - 5%-15% the most

Why I give NKS so low votes is simple, who the fark knows who is NKS all these years? Except that his cock is belly song with a young wife? So this fellow, a fly-by night candidate even worse than George Goh whom has done all the early prep years in advance.

As can see below, TKL will likely kope all voteshares from TJS and at least 50% from TCB can form about 47% (5 + 25 + 17) already.

Screenshot-2023-08-18-221247.png
Hope your prediction comes true.:tongue:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt the elected president will do anything significant. Look at madam president, has she helped the poor and struggling folks in the past 6 years?
yes, who ever the president is will not make much difference, the lever of power still remain at the hands of the prime minister and the group of presidential advisers; the most TKL can do (if he gets elected) is to stir up shit :geek:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong , if like that walk and meet people all over Singapore till Polling day...
TKL will surewin horr...:biggrin:

People there at the Kampung really sound fed up with the the Establishment.

Last edited:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Tan Kin Lian really taikoh wins the presidency and starts his thank-you ride on the streets, I believe many people will rush to cheer for him.
Knn Limpeh will also go and cheer, for the first time in my life, LOL.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same thing happened with Ong Teng Cheong PE, he nearly lost to an unknown corporate leader from the private sector, LOL.

The late Chua Kim Yeow was the first locally made Accountant-General of Singapore, who became President of DBS and Executive Chairman of POSB.

Not an unknown leader, and not really from the private sector. :rolleyes:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Tan Kin Lian really taikoh wins the presidency and starts his thank-you ride on the streets, I believe many people will rush to cheer for him.

many the "forgotten people" can identify with TKL ...:biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
who ever promises to donate out all his salary if he wins, me sure'll vote for him :geek:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The late Chua Kim Yeow was the first locally made Accountant-General of Singapore, who became President of DBS and Executive Chairman of POSB.

Not an unknown leader, and not really from the private sector. :rolleyes:
High-profile just like NKS does not mean he is a publicly 'known leader'. Here obviously we are referring to the electorate.
Before the election, who the fark knows Chua Kim Yeow, you know him meh? LOL. Moreover, he was also a reluctant candidate but was told to contest by the PAP leaders so no choice and yet many people still vote for him to go against PAP.

Last edited:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
who ever promises to donate out all his salary if he wins, me sure'll vote for him :geek:
Donate all is a bit ridiculous la. Donate half away is good enough.

I believe a president's schedule is packed to the brim on a daily basis with hardly enough rest.
Who the hell would do such a work with zero pay? LOL.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donate all is a bit ridiculous la. Donate half away is good enough.

I believe a president's schedule is packed to the brim on a daily basis with hardly enough rest.
Who the hell would do such a work with zero pay? LOL.
president's schedule is packed to the brim ??
what did our last president did daily ??:roflmao:
TKL has to proof his sincerity, .. otherwise how to...

Attachments

• tan-kin-lian-FI.jpg
    tan-kin-lian-FI.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 52