• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian intends to hold a rally at the stadium. He hopes to obtain 1.5M votes.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I know that if the elected president has enough balls, he can do something to force change the original stated power of a president.
Force change the stated power of his own role? Lol that’s like an MP declaring that he wants to change his power to that of a Prime Minister.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Force change the stated power of his own role? Lol that’s like an MP declaring that he wants to change his power to that of a Prime Minister.
In fact if you look at this point - a elected president is elected by its nation whereas a pm is not elected one. When the elected president take out his balls, the pm balls will shrink ah :geek:

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact if you look at this point - a elected president is elected by its nation whereas a pm is not elected one. When the elected president take out his balls, the pm balls will shrink ah :geek:
U very naive leh. U really believe this guy go all out, at this moment who is trying to get pple's vote. He say all the things he want to say to get vote. Did u check his background? Ntuc leh..

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
U very naive leh. U really believe this guy go all out, at this moment who is trying to get pple's vote. He say all the things he want to say to get vote. Did u check his background? Ntuc leh..
I know he probably will not that's what I said show pap middle finger first.
Lastly will this elected "oppies" president able to deliver what is expected of him , I doubt so but is still better than not doing the 1st step I.e showing pap the middle finger.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

FB

Re-posting as received

No more PAP or familee president.
Tharman - sponsor LHL
NKS - sponsor HC
TKL - People’s President.

People, I think there is a huge misinformation about TKL being a PAP guy.

No, my friend TKL was never in politics. He was not a scholar but among the smartest in RI. He left RI after O level to work to support his family after his dad lost his job.

He was basically a civil servant working his way up as NTUC CEO. What is impressive about him is that he is able to jump start NTUC from a small co-op to what it is today.

He faced many challenges when he was CEO in NTUC. He wanted to benefit the workers by making NTUC policies the cheapest in the market by not paying agent well and not giving managenent huge pay. The profits he channeled into the policies giving holders generous bonuses.

He was very well liked by the agents because he was hardworking, humble and caring to them. He encouraged the agents to give to charities.

How do I know? My sister is one of his agents and I bought many policies through her. My insurance policies was the best investments I ever owned.

Sadly, he was asked to retire at 49 because the gov took over and make NTUC Co op a profit venture benefiting shareholders, management and directors. He is just a victim as us when he was asked to retire at 49.

Now NTUC insurance and Fairprice products are more expensive than their competitors. It is Shameless they no longer cater to workers though it still retain the co operative name.

TKL said through his presidency to help influence the gov to reduce unnecessary spending and give more benefits to the citizens. Not sure how he is going to do it but I don't doubt his sincerity. His heart is in the right place.

Please do reconsider giving him your votes instead of spoiling them.