• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian declares he has no political ambitions

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
"I'll not leave my man behind", that's what Goh Meng Seng said during one of the rallies in last GE on Gomez's saga. But now, he is going to run road?

Meng Seng, if local politics already in your blood, what's the point if physically you are elsewhere but your heart and mind are still in Sg?

Alas, Sinren,

I will not leave my comrades behind in battle but now, I really have little choice. It is just basically due to my honor as a comrade, I do not wish to get into a situation whereby I will abandon them half way due to whatever reasons.

You do know me very well and yes, local politics is in my blood but sometimes there are very difficult decisions to be made to sacrifice even my own passion for my love ones.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Than all the more you should stand up and fight for the dignity of old age stolen from you and us and not surrender to fate.
I hope Steve Chia can also come out to fight again.

Dear myfoot,

Rest assured that Steve Chia will put on his battle gear again. :wink:

As for me, I do not have such desires now, unless there are very strong reasons to do so.

Goh Meng Seng

Z

Zombie

Good to know that TKL is working very hard to help the Town Councils to get their monies back.

jesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very wise words indeed. Read the sentence properly, and you derive wisdoms.

TKL is indirectly saying those who have political ambitions are doing so for personal benefits.

While this appears true for PAP politicians, it is unfair to opposition politicians who make personal sacrifices more than any benefits they will ever get.