• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan's still the best

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree imho
I consider migrate to taiwan.
Some people will think it is crazy but individual has own interest
I like taiwan:biggrin:

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay fuck Roy Ngerng say Taiwan best becos he can suck cock and fuck backside legally unlike cheebye sinkieland.

IMG_7441.jpg

hoseh for roy now. every week can go taiwan find bunny boys to satisfy his desire! huat ah!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taiwanese oyster omelette is horrendously slimy and starchy. sinkie oyster omelette is still da best! some stalls in sg are way more generous in dishing out oysters than in stingy and stinky taiwan. in tw, if they can cheat you they will.

sg oyster omelette
oyster-omelette.jpg

I thought most Taiwanese are honest. Do you know of a stall in Sinkapore that we can bring own oysters to add in?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought most Taiwanese are honest. Do you know of a stall in Sinkapore that we can bring own oysters to add in?
better rely on food vendor when it cums to oysters. they get them fresh from wholesaler or distributor who in turn get them daily from fish and seafood markets in jiuhu which directly source from fishermen in large quantities. thus cheaper and fresher. if you harvest your own oysters or buy your own from unknown sources sure lao sai after eating. raw oysters contain fecal matter from humans if they are harvested on coastal waters at mouths or estuaries of rivers where untreated sewage is dumped.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
better rely on food vendor when it cums to oysters. they get them fresh from wholesaler or distributor who in turn get them daily from fish and seafood markets in jiuhu which directly source from fishermen in large quantities. thus cheaper and fresher. if you harvest your own oysters or buy your own from unknown sources sure lao sai after eating. raw oysters contain fecal matter from humans if they are harvested on coastal waters at mouths or estuaries of rivers where untreated sewage is dumped.

Don't take jiuhu's local oysters bro. The coastal waters are too polluted.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taiwan welcomes immigrants of Chinese-descent. Your kids don't need to serve their army.
Yes
Kids? I dont have
But I dont care, if he refuse serve ns then he himself must think to keng and siam
If cannot siam then LL do
It is his freedom
:biggrin:
I love the variety of food, it suits my taste
I can speak their language 台湾国语
I like their 七仔:biggrin:

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
U bring yr own oysters.if its better thsn theirs.they will take some of yours n replace it with their own. Fuckiens n honesty is an oxymoron

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
42-year-old man surnamed Chu (朱) can be seen smashing his white Porsche through the plate glass window of the Porsche flagship dealership on Wenxin Road in Taichung City. After smashing through the front showroom window, the costly car stops just short of the front desk as the two receptionists slide back in their wheeled chairs in horror.

Oddly, rather than running for their lives, the two secretaries causally saunter away from the desk before Chu guns the motor and plows right into the front desk. Just to make sure the desk is completely finished off, Chu hits the gas one more time to crush what was left of the front counter.

Chu claimed in January of 2017 he had originally negotiated to buy a Panamera Sport Turismo for the base price of NT$5.98 million, plus an additional NT$1.48 million for the optional 4D Chassis Control and other accessories, for a total of NT$7.46 million. He said he paid an initial deposit of NT$2.23 million, however in November of last year, the vehicle was delivered without the 4D Chassis Control, so he refused to pay the balance and wanted to cancel the order.

Five days ago, he received a letter from the dealer asking him to fulfill the contract or forfeit the NT$2.23 million deposit he had left with them. Livid, Chu drove another Porsche, an NT$4 million Cayenne, into dealership's showroom out of protest.