• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese bankrupted beggars lives in houses full of GARGAGE worse than Refugee Camps! GPGT!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/租房給女兒-3年後-開門臉綠-2-9萬人發毛-033635046.html

租房給女兒!3年後一開門臉綠 2.9萬人發毛:還有絞肉機

今日新聞NOWnews

33.9k 人追蹤

編輯中心 / 綜合報導
2020年1月10日 下午3:38

▲一名女網友在臉書社團《爆料公社》表示,母親將房子租給姊姊, 3 年後一進門卻發現屋子髒亂不堪,且滿地垃圾,畫面曝光讓 2.9 萬網友全都看傻。(示意圖/翻攝自 Pixabay )

檢視相片
▲一名女網友在臉書社團《爆料公社》表示,母親將房子租給姊姊, 3 年後一進門卻發現屋子髒亂不堪,且滿地垃圾,畫面曝光讓 2.9 萬網友全都看傻。(示意圖/翻攝自 Pixabay )
房東將屋子出租,最怕遇到不愛惜屋子的惡房客,將心愛的房子搞得一團亂;近日,一名女網友在臉書社團《爆料公社》表示,母親將房子租給姊姊, 3 年後一進門卻發現屋子髒亂不堪,且滿地垃圾,畫面曝光讓 2.9 萬網友全都看傻,並驚訝直呼「為什麼有絞肉機?」
原 PO 無奈表示「我的母親把房子租給我姊姊住, 3 年之後變成這個樣子」,至於為何是用租的,原 PO 解釋「因為我媽有貸款,這個問題我先解釋,但後面 1 年半左右,她們租金都斷斷續續,或根本沒付,最近才搬走」,直問「如果是專門租屋的房東豈不是崩潰?」
87ffc0220a1ec6c37c0d3c0fd287b38f

檢視相片
▲一名女網友在臉書社團《爆料公社》表示,母親將房子租給姊姊, 3 年後一進門卻發現屋子髒亂不堪,且滿地垃圾,畫面曝光讓 2.9 萬網友全都看傻。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)
畫面中可見,屋內不僅雜物散落各處,電燈開關座被拔起,傢具、壁紙遭到破壞,地板更是如淹水過後滿地泥濘和垃圾,幾乎看不見任何可以行走的空間,屋況慘不忍睹。原 PO 更透露,姊姊原先疑似有繁殖寵物、棄養或養死的事情。
1578626652-8e1d9b7c546278946c8221ae4f3cf7a1.jpg

檢視相片
▲一名女網友在臉書社團《爆料公社》表示,母親將房子租給姊姊, 3 年後一進門卻發現屋子髒亂不堪,且滿地垃圾,畫面曝光讓 2.9 萬網友全都看傻。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)
此外,更有眼尖網友發現「為什麼有絞肉機?」貼文讓 2.9 萬網友瞬間看傻,紛紛回應「傻眼,怎麼有辦法搞成這樣,太誇張了」、「確定裡面有住過人嗎?根本廢墟吧」、「確定姊姊精神正常嗎?這樣的環境也太離譜了」、「火燒厝?」「屎是炸在浴缸嗎?」「原本房子感覺很漂亮很舒適的說」。(編輯:賴詠璿)
1578627368-1dedddb974d9d67fbd42af606d52a72d.jpg

檢視相片

Rent my daughter! 3 years later, the door opened green and 29,000 hairs: and meat grinder
[Today's news NOWnews]
Today News NOWnews

33.9k followers

Editorial Center / Comprehensive Report
January 10, 2020 at 3:38 pm

▲ A female netizen stated on Facebook ’s "Break News Commune" that her mother rented the house to her sister. Three years later, when she entered the house, she found that the house was dirty and full of rubbish. The screen exposure made all 29,000 netizens look silly. (Schematic / Photo taken from Pixabay)
View photos
▲ A female netizen stated on Facebook ’s "Break News Commune" that her mother rented the house to her sister. Three years later, when she entered the house, she found that the house was dirty and full of rubbish. The screen exposure made all 29,000 netizens look silly. (Schematic / Photo taken from Pixabay)

The landlord rented out the house, and he was most afraid of messing up with his beloved house when he met the evil tenant who didn't care about the house. Recently, a female netizen stated in the Facebook group "Break News Commune" that her mother rented the house to her sister When I entered the door three years later, I found the house was messy and full of rubbish. The exposure of the screen made all 29,000 netizens look silly and said, "Why a meat grinder?"

The original PO reluctantly stated that "my mother rented the house to my sister and it became like this after 3 years." As for why it was rented, the original PO explained "Because my mother has a loan, I will explain this problem first, but later For about a year and a half, they rented them intermittently, or did not pay at all, and only recently moved away. "They asked directly," If the landlord who rents a house just collapses? "
View photos

▲ A female netizen stated on Facebook ’s "Break News Commune" that her mother rented the house to her sister. Three years later, when she entered the house, she found that the house was dirty and full of rubbish. The screen exposure made all 29,000 netizens look silly. (Picture / Recaptured from the Explosive Corporation)

It can be seen in the picture that not only the sundries are scattered all over the house, the light switch holders are pulled up, the furniture and wallpaper are damaged, the floor is like m&d and garbage after the flood, and there is almost no space to walk. The situation is terrible. The original PO also revealed that the sister was suspected of breeding pets, abandoning or dying.
View photos

▲ A female netizen stated on Facebook ’s "Break News Commune" that her mother rented the house to her sister. Three years later, when she entered the house, she found that the house was dirty and full of rubbish. The screen exposure made all 29,000 netizens look silly. (Picture / Recaptured from the Explosive Corporation)

In addition, more sharp-eyed netizens found "why there is a meat grinder?" "The ruins at all", "Are you sure your sister's spirit is normal? This kind of environment is too outrageous", "Is the fire burning?" "Is the shit blasting in the bathtub?" "The original house felt beautiful and comfortable." (Edit: Lai Yongzhang)
View photos

jw5

Loyal
Yes, please vote for "Lesbian Tsai" on Saturday's presidential elections. More good years for Taiwan! :rolleyes::biggrin:

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
China will be fucked if DPP wins.

It's more or less a referendum: China influence vs USA influence.
you and your rubbish day in and out, opposite of rubbish tanwahtiu. both of you should get married and fuck each other kar chng. haha

Last edited: