• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

T3B Bullshit!!! Paying for $4K and never recover back!!!

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

Please dont go to the T3B bullshit course. The course cost $4K or more and yet I havent recover my school fees yet from 2007 till now.

Keane is a one big conman, who is very good at talking but his stupid K line never worked at all.

I know a lot of people are retrenched and are tempted to take up money making courses to survived the jobless period. But please dont go to this T3B bullshit courses. I want to save you from wasting your money on it.

Beware T3B bullshit courses including their forex and stock picking and options, it is totally bullshit and money wasting.

I even went to the revision courses, and I heard from many who complained that they are not making money at all until now.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Keane knows the desperation very well and know it pays handsome dividends, for him that is. You are better off trying Motley Fool or the gazillion websites offering "expert" advice instead of plonking 4k in the future.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who is dumb enough to pay for these kind of
courses will never make money.

The true courses merely paves the way for a lifelong
journey of learning how to profit from the markets.
Nobody can teach you how to make money in a few
lessons.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys!!!! if you want to do trading in futures, pls read up alot and understand how it works!!! its free on the internet!!! i started doing it myself without any mentor or anyone to turn to. you can use your 4k as your capital. if lose some money, treat it as school fees!!! at least u r trading yourself and gain exp from there!!! and dun ask me to teach you, no one will and can teach u how to profit from the market!!! YOU HAVE TO MASTER IT YOURSELF BY DOING DAILY HOMEWORK YOURSELF!!! last night dow went up by 158 pt, i make 4k plus usd. HOW I DID THAT???? BECOS I DID IT MYSELF WITHOUT THINKING ON ATTENDING ANY CLASS OR COURSE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY. YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF TO MASTER IT!!!!

Ha1ry Potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother,
sorry to hear of your bad experience.
one thing i learn in life - nothing is free - & it is always too good to be true.
if anyone has a formula to make money - pls, they will NOT share it with us (strangers).
we are better off using the money to buy 4D - at least SinPools pays you without any shawdow of doubts.
after what is happening & had happened - i never trust any person promoting financial products - i am better off putting my $$$ in a Biscuit Tin.
Never Never trust them - they are out to Suck yr $$$.
Repeat, if it is so good & easy to make $$$ - they will NOT have share it with you in the very first place.
:cool:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HP_INDU.png

Some big wig angmo pussy made a statement which sent it northwards, before that it was a roller coaster ride & sliding...

Last edited:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing I notice about people is that, for the help they claim offer, you have to pay them first before they will give it to you. Of course, whether that is real help or not is another different matter.

Which also means, they want to help themselves first then they help you. You are prioritized as second to them.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
one thing i learn in life - nothing is free - & it is always too good to be true.
if anyone has a formula to make money - pls, they will NOT share it with us (strangers).

The second one is true, not so the first. If you are dedicated in what you do and you are noticed by a special someone, all the help, opportunities and benefits he gives you to prop up your social position would be free.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys!!!! if you want to do trading in futures, pls read up alot and understand how it works!!! its free on the internet!!! i started doing it myself without any mentor or anyone to turn to. you can use your 4k as your capital. if lose some money, treat it as school fees!!! at least u r trading yourself and gain exp from there!!! and dun ask me to teach you, no one will and can teach u how to profit from the market!!! YOU HAVE TO MASTER IT YOURSELF BY DOING DAILY HOMEWORK YOURSELF!!! last night dow went up by 158 pt, i make 4k plus usd. HOW I DID THAT???? BECOS I DID IT MYSELF WITHOUT THINKING ON ATTENDING ANY CLASS OR COURSE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY. YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF TO MASTER IT!!!!

Not everybody can be as lucky as you even by doing so called "Homework".

As simple as this, if there is 10 person like you, perhaps only 1 can make it, may not even 1.

If everybody can gain "profit" by just trading, then the next thing is no more trading for everybody.

Money dont come easy, win one time, you will lose many times.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not everybody can be as lucky as you even by doing so called "Homework".

As simple as this, if there is 10 person like you, perhaps only 1 can make it, may not even 1.

If everybody can gain "profit" by just trading, then the next thing is no more trading for everybody.

Money dont come easy, win one time, you will lose many times.

I second chiu. :smile:

Homework is indeed important, but bear in mind, fundamental and technical can play chiu out sometimes.