• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swine flu cases explode in Japan

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't believe in God, nothing to do with his existence, nor do I fear God.

God has nothing to do with me because I have nothing to do with God.

But God exists whether atheists believe or not, same as ghosts, and other beings you cannot see with the naked eyes.

Do they exists? Yes!

so what makes you think god exists ?
Heaven, as conventionally conceived, is a place so inane, so dull, so useless, so miserable, that nobody has ever ventured to describe a whole day in heaven, though plenty of people have described a day at the seaside.
If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever.

Even if god really did exist, it would be necessary to abolish him