• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suspected China syndicate spotted in hawker Center

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe that is why the Govt encourage more hawkers entrepreneur to keep our local heritage
But rumor hearsay that not only the stall rental price is high, supplier also charge high.
Then there is central washing system, cutlery & utensil, hawker need to pay extra for that.
Also provided POS system, hawker need to pay % revenue of their gross sales
Hawker must open their stall & timing must be accordingly to what they decide.
After hearing all these rumours, better find a stable job, got annual leave, CPF & benefits.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe that is why the Govt encourage more hawkers entrepreneur to keep our local heritage

Never knew that lowering unemployment is part of keeping local heritage. :rolleyes:

Your mistake is assuming that this govt, this regime, is a benevolent entity that is always looking out for your best interests. :cool:

Nothing can be further from the truth. :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selling soft toys syndicate has been there since the early 90s originated by sinkie business. They used to setup a warehouse in aljunied to kaki Bukit area and hire young sinkies to do the sell soft toy job. Each toy sold for $10. They get $2 for every toy sold. Need to wear office wear with tie. We load the toys on a trolley and took taxi (transport has to ownself bear cost) I worked for 30mins and fucked off. My partner was a chiobu and we preyed on beach road office buildings. I managed to work 30mins purely becos of the chiobu. Surprisingly chiobu can sell about 6 soft toys within few mins.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selling soft toys syndicate has been there since the early 90s originated by sinkie business. They used to setup a warehouse in aljunied to kaki Bukit area and hire young sinkies to do the sell soft toy job. Each toy sold for $10. They get $2 for every toy sold. Need to wear office wear with tie. I worked for 30mins and fucked off. My partner was a chiobu and we preyed on beach road office buildings. I managed to work 30mins purely becos of the chiobu.
Wow...moi only manage to work at a commodity trading house (near Maxwell Market) for 1 night...because there was a Chiobu call Crystal:smile:

Now Crystal baby becum Crystal Ah Soh liao...hahaha...time flies :smile:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
But rumor hearsay that not only the stall rental price is high, supplier also charge high.
Then there is central washing system, cutlery & utensil, hawker need to pay extra for that.
Also provided POS system, hawker need to pay % revenue of their gross sales
Hawker must open their stall & timing must be accordingly to what they decide.
After hearing all these rumours, better find a stable job, got annual leave, CPF & benefits.
We are slowly transforming back to Good Old Days...rest assured. We are in Good Hands :smile:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selling soft toys syndicate has been there since the early 90s originated by sinkie business. They used to setup a warehouse in aljunied to kaki Bukit area and hire young sinkies to do the sell soft toy job. Each toy sold for $10. They get $2 for every toy sold. Need to wear office wear with tie. We load the toys on a trolley and took taxi (transport has to ownself bear cost) I worked for 30mins and fucked off. My partner was a chiobu and we preyed on beach road office buildings. I managed to work 30mins purely becos of the chiobu. Surprisingly chiobu can sell about 6 soft toys within few mins.
Last time I was still not a wise men enough although I knew it was silly to join the syndicate. Else I would have asked the ter nao chiobu why can't you ownself buy soft toy and sell and need to sell for syndicate and let them take the 80% cut without having to sell themselves.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
They come in teams from across the causeway
Not Tiongs but JHKs ...
They roam Long John silver..quite agressive...moi is buying my 2pc cheekon meal when this auntie pull my shirt. I turned and she keep showing me a card to claim she was deaf and want me to buy her soft toy at $10