• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suspected China syndicate spotted in hawker Center

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
1719812238472.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: cat

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
yesterday I was at bishan interchange and saw an old sinkie lady in wheel chair selling donation draw tickets @$2per ticket .I gave her $2 and she wanted to give me a donation draw ticket but I declined telling her I don't have luck in gambling. told her to keep the ticket for herself maybe she will strike and she can keep the winnings...

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I received below feedback

Good morning.

Thank you for your email and for bringing this to our attention.

Kindly refer to our advisory relating to Fraudulent Donation appeals.
https://sadeaf.org.sg/news/advisory-on-fraudulent-donation-appeal-for-the-deaf-community/

We do not support the solicitation of donations from unauthorized agents.
We are also aware that there may be random members of the public pretending or claiming to be Deaf to seek donations.

It would still be up to members of the public's discretion whether to support them.
Members of the public can report their actions to the police.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Tiongs are infiltrating the hallowed UNESCO-awarded Sinkie hawker centres.

Once upon a time they could only be found at People's Park hawker centre and a few other places.

AF1QipP4awleTAzkD4SeoVUio7omROl3SmS5IxTDY6pp=s0
99b2828e-807f-4932-ad76-3078bfa6b7a8-1.jpg

Left: Maxwell hawker
Right: Chinatown Complex hawker

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have to face the fact that in another few years, most of our hawker stalls will be selling food originated from other countries
Local are not interested to be hawker, even those parent are hawker themselves are finding difficulties their children to take over

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have to face the fact that in another few years, most of our hawker stalls will be selling food originated from other countries
Local are not interested to be hawker, even those parent are hawker themselves are finding difficulties their children to take over
yup, go to the new mega hawker centres, stalls that are doing well are shutting down because they can't find workers.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Tiongs are infiltrating the hallowed UNESCO-awarded Sinkie hawker centres.

Once upon a time they could only be found at People's Park hawker centre and a few other places.

AF1QipP4awleTAzkD4SeoVUio7omROl3SmS5IxTDY6pp=s0
99b2828e-807f-4932-ad76-3078bfa6b7a8-1.jpg

Left: Maxwell hawker
Right: Chinatown Complex hawker
All local stall retired or exited, lagi more at people's park complex. 牛车水has become 中国街already.