• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suspect held over 'pink teddy bear' murder case

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Star/Asia News Network
Tuesday, Feb 26, 2013

KUALA LUMPUR - Police have arrested a person in connection with the murder of a man whose body was found next to a pink teddy bear in a bathroom.

Brickfields OCPD Asst Comm Muhammad Azlee Abdullah said the suspect was arrested on Sunday but he declined to reveal further details as investigations were still ongoing.

However, it is learnt that police were investigating the case from several angles, including jealousy, revenge and drugs.

He added that police had not discovered the significance of the pink teddy bear.

"The body has been claimed by his wife but I am not able to reveal his identity for the time being as we may be close to a breakthrough in the case," he said.

On Friday, police discovered the body beside the toilet bowl in the bathroom of the master bedroom of the unit on the 23rd floor of Pearl Point Condominium after public complaints of a foul smell.

The pink teddy bear was found on top of the toilet bowl.

A large amount of drugs believed to be Erimin 5, syabu and several types of equipment possibly used to manufacture drugs were found in the kitchen.

Police are still waiting for the post-mortem report to determine the cause of death.

SC0RPION

Alfrescian
Loyal

That won't piss me off so u will have to try very very hard and keep failing. See? This is how i deal with your spam. Best of all is that i kicked your ass .You are Damn Useless! Your mother must have regretted giving birth to a Mo Lan Yong Whahaha.