• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Super duper idea to make Singaporeans and foreigners queue up to serve NS

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok i concede.....getting too deep for me la. I was just referring to hope based on the items listed by the TS leh. :wink:

Paiseh. Just that altruists and welfarists make me super dulan. Those who want free this free that at the expense of others.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. 12 yr deferment:smile:
2. Do whatever I want and still qualify as NS:smile:
3. Whatever benefits that comes with it is a bonus, anything also can liao.:smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As long as you are understood.
I also realised that Singaporeans are more particular with English structure than native English speakers.

English speakers enjoy making the language more colourful because of the depth of use.

Eg In Australia, I can use both US or UK English, no worries. No one will shoot you, except the rednecks.

My angmo boss's English is worse than mine and he is earning over AUD$500k.

Hey bro, no worries..:-)

This is just a forum, i couldn't care a hoot of what these sinkie losers say.

I like the way you put it .. that is truly very unsinkified.. when you have absorbed enough First world Aura, you will emit them, even in your speech and post.

That is what i see now.. compare to those low life sinkies getting stuck in their shitty land who are controlled and ass-screwed by the very govt's ball they licked so much.

Moreover, i only type proper english when i am talking to someone of first world status.. hehe..

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yoshitei said:
I propose the following:

1) Free HDB flat of your choice when you get married.
2) Free lifetime medical, dependents included (applicable to children until they're married and spouse unless divorced).
3) Free primary & secondary education for children.
4) 50% income tax deduction.

You sound like Gaddafi.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I propose the following:

1) Free HDB flat of your choice when you get married.
2) Free lifetime medical, dependents included (applicable to children until they're married and spouse unless divorced).
3) Free primary & secondary education for children.
4) 50% income tax deduction.

Go to Brunei you got the 2 & 3 plus no income tax.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Hey bro, no worries..:-)
This is just a forum, i couldn't care a hoot of what these sinkie losers say. I like the way you put it .. that is truly very unsinkified.. when you have absorbed enough First world Aura, you will emit them, even in your speech and post.

That is what i see now.. compare to those low life sinkies getting stuck in their shitty land who are controlled and ass-screwed by the very govt's ball they licked so much.

Moreover, i only type proper english when i am talking to someone of first world status.. hehe..

aiyah kawan,

dun cop out until like that leh. Just admit your level of English is on par with ours and stop your BS la.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
just enlist the ladies and form a formation of comfort women. Exercise must cut by 7pm and all personnel get to service by the comfort women. this will solve our population -ve growth issue as well

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just enlist the ladies and form a formation of comfort women. Exercise must cut by 7pm and all personnel get to service by the comfort women. this will solve our population -ve growth issue as well
Why want all these freebies and rebates? Ruling party has been giving 'goodies' and taken the goodies back with interest. I say, just address the issue of 2.5 year disadvantage and pay the market rate for our NS time. At least, when ROD still have some savings.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a. Free AIDS test
b. Free Storage of sperms for future use, for those with PHD & abover
c. Burial at Trade Prices with choice of ceremony
d. Pirority of Niche space
e. Free National Day ticket subject to 2 in a family, free passes to all government sponsored events, including party awards.
f. Free choice of school for their offsprings
g. Pirority queue in government sponsored clinics & hospitals
h. Free fertility treatment

ha ha ha ha ha

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about throwing in the complete collection of LKY books :biggrin:

Who could resist such a deal:confused:

"Retired US presidents go on book tours, they write books, they are paid US$10 million (S$13 million) advance, they get somebody to help them write a tome and they make a lecture tour…Every lecture (by former president) Bill Clinton: US$100,000 to US$200,000 for half an hour. That's the system. I think that's not a good system for us. We don't want ministers to retire and go on lecture tours." - Lee Hsien Loong