• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sunny Tan, New FAPee Sell Cuntry Thief Hero

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Sunny Tan, New PAP Hero</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>metalslug84 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Aug-29 10:25 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 17) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>38162.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.facebook.com/Sunnytan.wp
Sunny Tan (Ñô¹â³Ç)

41706_100000275863599_8487_n.jpg

<TABLE class="uiInfoTable noBorder"><TBODY><TR><TH class=label>Relationship Status:</TH><TD class=data>Married to Oraphan Thanutong</TD></TR><TR><TH class=label>Anniversary:</TH><TD class=data>February 11, 2010</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000023866969
Oraphan Thanutong

49856_100000023866969_9312_n.jpg

<TABLE class="uiInfoTable noBorder"><TBODY><TR><TH class=label>Sex:</TH><TD class=data>Female</TD></TR><TR><TH class=label>Birthday:</TH><TD class=data>October 26, 1983</TD></TR><TR class=spacer><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY><TR><TH class=label>Interested In:</TH><TD class=data>Men</TD></TR><TR><TH class=label>Looking For:</TH><TD class=data>Friendship
Networking</TD></TR><TR class=spacer><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY><TR><TH class=label>Current City:</TH><TD class=data>Singapore, Singapore</TD></TR><TR><TH class=label>Hometown:</TH><TD class=data>Bangkok, Thailand</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>metalslug84 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Aug-29 10:30 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 17) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>38162.2 in reply to 38162.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>People's Action Party Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has reassured Singaporeans that the country's immigration policy will not upset the current mix of races among our population.

Channel NewsAsia - Immigration policy won't upset mix of races among population PM - channelnewsasia
[URL="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/"]www.channelnewsasia.com[/URL]
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has reassured Singaporeans that the country's immigration policy will not upset the current mix of races among our population.<A title="" href="http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=132146776796731&share_id=142673289101795&comments=1#s142673289101795" target=_blank><ABBR class=timestamp title="Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 7:36pm">5 hours ago</ABBR> · Share · Report

Sunny Tan I fully agree with Mr. Saifullizan. If not happy with Singapore or our PM, just go ICA surrender your IC and dun be a Singaporean. <ABBR class=timestamp title="Monday, August 30, 2010 at 12:07am">about an hour ago</ABBR> ·

Sunny Tan If i really get replace by a FT, i will not blame the govt or our PM. I will ask myself why i didn't go upgrade or learn new skill that resulting me to be replace. If i have a million dollars I will STILLl stay in Singaporean, i am a Sinbgaporean, I study here, i work here & I love my country, at times I might not agree with everything our Govt or PM said... but looking at the whole pic of the country, I will support my govt & PM. <ABBR class=timestamp title="Monday, August 30, 2010 at 12:25am">about an hour ago</ABBR> ·

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 8/29/2010 1:31 pm by metalslug84</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really wonder if people like him got any brains to begin with. No wonder Pappy can continue to screw this land, cos some many retards voted to be screwed.

Anyway, for that joker, he can always run to his wife's country to live if he is replaced by FTs. He got his back door ready.

Lastly, I wait for the day when opposition takes over and we can then say to these nut case pappy extremist to get out of the country if they don't like the opposition to take over. See what they'll say next. I only hope I can live to see this day.

Last edited:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
He looks like a middle age OKT to me.

His, wife 27 from bangkok? Interested in men.

My gawk. It certainly doesn't looks too good on PAP from the type of support they get!

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My condolences to the poor Thai Lady

Was she an ex-prostitute? What made her stoop so low to an ugly, old, mediocre sinkie

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My condolences to the poor Thai Lady

Was she an ex-prostitute? What made her stoop so low to an ugly, old, mediocre sinkie

Today rate : 1 SGD = 22.973THB, a legal wife protected by The Woman's Charter, she gets half..., for example a million SGD = 22,973,000THB, can buy a lot things in Thailand. She is making a wise investment, for money, anything goes..even he make look like an orang utan....it is MONEY!. Especially Sunny boy is a 'member', the 'honey' will flow like tap water from the sprout; and he can fill barrels with that...that is why he singing praises, praising the 'land of milk & honey'...CONNECTION.

:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ugly loser must be damn thankful to Pap for allowing thousands of FTs in the country. If not he would never have gotten married.