• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sue Koh, 59, tai-chi four to five times a week

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_IMAGES_FIT15.jpg

Sue Koh, 59
Housewife

Height: 1.66m
Weight: 55kg
Exercise regimen: I start my day with tai-chi four to five times a week. I love to exercise, so I do as much as I can. Each week, I go to the gym four times to train with free weights, and take dance or exercise classes. I also swim five times a week, 20-30 laps each time, as part of my lifeguard training.
Diet: For breakfast, I have fruit with coffee or fresh milk. I have a light lunch, usually just cornflakes or a sandwich. For dinner, I have brown rice with vegetables or meat. Most of my meals are prepared at home. I also avoid fast food and soft drinks. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]