• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid Sinkies lining up to help professional beggars

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see and hear them more often now. Guys with deformed limbs on wheelchair blaring away karaoke songs.

Fyi, you find them assembling at MingWah hotel at Geylang Lorong 22. I thought for a moment there is a disabled convention sampling the girls at the backlane. At 7pm they moved out. Those who can sing bring their protable singing machines. Those who can't try to look pitiable. All are from PRC. At least they dressed cleanly. As professional beggars they are going for suckers anyway. The deaf and dumb doll sellers are mostly Pinoys coming to Singapore for the same scams too.

Singapore sees no end PAP voting, see no evil, hear no evil, CB kias lining to donate. Yes, Tee Kong can see you. Buy merits please. Buy birds and free them when their wings cannot take them far. Follow your ice cream monk sifu and free fishes in their thousands, in polluted Johore straits with no where to hide. Tee Kong see your good heart. Lanjiao! When sifu or abbot dies, temple kakias put broken bottles and cremate together. Wha! so many crystals. Abbot must be so holy. I would rather crack these ignorant retards and shove the bottles up their arse instead.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tested one deaf and mute doll seller at East Coast

i screamed "waaaahhhhhh!" next to his ear and he showed no response, so truly deaf

so i bought a $5 doll

jw5

Loyal
You see and hear them more often now. Guys with deformed limbs on wheelchair blaring away karaoke songs.

Fyi, you find them assembling at MingWah hotel at Geylang Lorong 22. I thought for a moment there is a disabled convention sampling the girls at the backlane. At 7pm they moved out. Those who can sing bring their protable singing machines. Those who can't try to look pitiable. All are from PRC. At least they dressed cleanly. As professional beggars they are going for suckers anyway. The deaf and dumb doll sellers are mostly Pinoys coming to Singapore for the same scams too.

Singapore sees no end PAP voting, see no evil, hear no evil, CB kias lining to donate. Yes, Tee Kong can see you. Buy merits please. Buy birds and free them when their wings cannot take them far. Follow your ice cream monk sifu and free fishes in their thousands, in polluted Johore straits with no where to hide. Tee Kong see your good heart. Lanjiao! When sifu or abbot dies, temple kakias put broken bottles and cremate together. Wha! so many crystals. Abbot must be so holy. I would rather crack these ignorant retards and shove the bottles up their arse instead.
This is called the "perogative of the stupid".