• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Student caught eating says sorry

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffee Shop Talk - Student caught eating says sorry</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ST0MPER <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">4:09 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>6622.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Student caught eating says sorry

This student, earlier caught eating on train by a STOMPer, says she has learnt from her mistake and would like to apologise.

In an email sent to STOMP on 29 Sep, she says:

“Hi STOMP, I'm the girl in the photo posted in the 'Singapore Seen'. I was eating because I was suffering from gastric pain.

“I'm sure you are able to see from the photo that I was not feeling very well, and my friend was trying to comfort me. I sincerely apologize for eating in the train.

“My teacher had already spoken to me, and I've learnt from my mistake. I don't wish to bring down my school's reputation just because of me eating in the train, and people are making ugly comments about us, so please remove that post.

“Once again, I sincerely apologize. Thank you.â€

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as she realises her mistake and will not let it happen again, then the matter should rest there. Repeating the infamous PAP slogan, let's move on.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such good upbringing - moral education lessons in her school do her much good. That fellow who posted that picture sure jumps to conclusion very fast - such righteous Singaporean!

She/He should therefore apologise for her mistake, and to that student.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffee Shop Talk - Student caught eating says sorry</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ST0MPER <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">4:09 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>6622.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Student caught eating says sorry

This student, earlier caught eating on train by a STOMPer, says she has learnt from her mistake and would like to apologise.

“Hi STOMP, I'm the girl in the photo posted in the 'Singapore Seen'. I was eating because I was suffering from gastric pain.

“I'm sure you are able to see from the photo that I was not feeling very well, and my friend was trying to comfort me. I sincerely apologize for eating in the train.

“My teacher had already spoken to me, and I've learnt from my mistake. I don't wish to bring down my school's reputation just because of me eating in the train, and people are making ugly comments about us, so please remove that post.

chio bu... looks like tammy... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok what.. at least she admits her mistake & apologises.. better than some million $$ ministers..:mad:

btw the guy next to her seems like up to no good.. :biggrin:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swell !!!! That's a bloody good school !! Which school is that ?

icon.aspx

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Methinks she has no choice but to apologise because her face in the foto is recognisable and her uniform is discernible. If she can get away with it, she wouldn't give a damn.

But what irks me more is how sinkees have taken to taking stealthy pictures to get back at people? Why not grow some balls and confront anyone who offends you? You'd be surprised, the offending person will feel embarrassed most of the time and stop doing the offending thing.

Plus, you will be more effective if you're weaker and older.....no one wants to be seen bullying an old lady or vulnerable person.

jw5

Loyal
Methinks she has no choice but to apologise because her face in the foto is recognisable and her uniform is discernible. If she can get away with it, she wouldn't give a damn.

But what irks me more is how sinkees have taken to taking stealthy pictures to get back at people? Why not grow some balls and confront anyone who offends you? You'd be surprised, the offending person will feel embarrassed most of the time and stop doing the offending thing.

Plus, you will be more effective if you're weaker and older.....no one wants to be seen bullying an old lady or vulnerable person.
Many Singaporeans are cowards.
I think that people like you and I will not think twice about confronting someone.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this girl should not have apologize at all. It is her right to do that since she has gastric pain. If she carry on her apologetic ways, she will soon become a sinkie.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
like some bro said,,,since she has apologised ....lets forget it. even though she gave a stupid reason for it...gastric ...kana sai....take MRT than got gastric..

the guy looks like try to ask her for a blow job

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else can she say? Fuck off? Kena caught red handed so no choice have to cook up a grandmother story and say sorry lah...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
this girl should not have apologize at all. It is her right to do that since she has gastric pain. If she carry on her apologetic ways, she will soon become a sinkie.

yup right.. in thailand u can shit all u want in the train without apologising..:biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
œMy teacher had already spoken to me... I don't wish to bring down my school's reputation just because of me eating in the train..

You all never realise it is not she realise her mistake or not meh? It is the school reputation that is important! If it is the reason for her teacher to speak to her, I look down on the school!

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, at least once we understand the context of the whole situation, it becomes more understanding. She was brave to apologise, and it should be appreciated.

:smile: