• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STTA Senior officials not happy with LBW

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sunday ST
24 May 2009
Terrence Voon

In another blow to the already embattled STTA, a hight-ranking official is set to leave the organisation, with another possibly following suit.
(This officials obviously cannot see eye-to-eye with LBW direction)

The Sunday Times understands that the high-ranking official - who is in the association's senior management - will be leaving his post after less than a year on the job.

It is believed that candidates have already been interviewed to fill the post.
(I wonder who will work for that smelly Lao Char Bor)

The second official, who holds an honourary post, may also leave the assoication.

Sources say he has stopped attending association meetings and is said to be disillusioned with the direction STTA is heading in.
(I agree, LBW loves to delude others that she is a table tennis professional)

The latest turn of events comes just weeks after the association hit the healines when it refused to nominate ex-national head coach Liu Guodong for the year's Singapore Sports Award, which many believed he would be a shoo-in to win. It said then that Liu was not worthy of the award.
(LBW is the mastermind behind criticising Coach Liu, nothing to do with Sports committees)

Angered by what he saw as a slight on his character and integrity, Liu demanded an explanation and flew to Singapore to seek a resolution to the argument.
(I hope he can take a leave from Lee Kwang Yew and suit LBW bankrupt)

However, after two meetings with STTA officials, he left in a huff, saying nothing had been resolved.

Liu, 35, left the association last year after leading the women's table tennis team to a historic silver medal at the Beijing Olympics.

Efforts to conact the associaktion for clarification over Liu's comments have been unsuccessful.
(Lao Char Bor scared until lao sai, dare not meet Coach Liu eye-to-eye. Taking cover is the best solution, typical pap style).

For a better understanding of LBW characters, read here:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?lbh

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunday ST
24 May 2009
Terrence Voon

In another blow to the already embattled STTA, a hight-ranking official is set to leave the organisation, with another possibly following suit.

The Sunday Times understands that the high-ranking official - who is in the association's senior management - will be leaving his post after less than a year on the job.

The second official, who holds an honourary post, may also leave the assoication.

Sources say he has stopped attending association meetings and is said to be disillusioned with the direction STTA is heading in.

The latest turn of events comes just weeks after the association hit the healines when it refused to nominate ex-national head coach Liu Guodong for the year's Singapore Sports Award, which many believed he would be a shoo-in to win. It said then that Liu was not worthy of the award.
(LBW is the mastermind behind criticising Coach Liu, nothing to do with Sports committees)

Angered by what he saw as a slight on his character and integrity, Liu demanded an explanation and flew to Singapore to seek a resolution to the argument.

However, after two meetings with STTA officials, he left in a huff, saying nothing had been resolved.

Liu, 35, left the association last year after leading the women's table tennis team to a historic silver medal at the Beijing Olympics.

Efforts to conact the associaktion for clarification over Liu's comments have been unsuccessful.
(Lao Char Bor scared until lao sai, dare not meet Coach Liu eye-to-eye. Taking cover is the best solution, typical pap style).

I tell you, with the backing of PAP for LBW, even the whole staff of STTA resigned, LBW doesnt gave a shit to it.

All of them are quit if they want, what LBW or PAP can do is to re-employ new staffs to STTA.

Now the present market, a lot of people is jobless or soon to be jobless, if they cannot find new Singaporeans to join the STTA, by all means they are employ foreign talents. Since they loved foreign talents so much.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I undestand that Goh Chok Tong has stepped in. Black eye for Viv B.

Sunday ST
24 May 2009
Terrence Voon

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
This whole issue is a disgrace to the country...just one medal only got so many problem. No wonder we have to wait so long to get one. It is so obvious that the country is disunited.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1] We endorse the Remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA President Petition to Singaporeans.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
<center> Read the Remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA President Petition

<form method="get" action="http://www.PetitionOnline.com/lbh/petition-sign.html"> <input value="Sign the Remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA President Petition" type="submit"> </form>
</center>​
<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <table width="85%" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><tbody><tr><td></td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Name[/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Comments[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="3" align="center">

[SIZE=+6]5030 Total Signatures[/SIZE]

</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="3" align="center"><table width="620" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td align="center">View Signatures : 5030 4980 4930 4880 4830 4780 4730 4680 4630 4580 4530 </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Goh after some chicken pox had knock some senses in him. He already mentioned that LBW did not handle the matter well. I guessed it's an indication of her being ship out next election.

Olympics chief, local lawyer, and STTA chief sided Coach Liu. Even local also have no idea what this bitch is doing at all.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<table width="85%" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><tbody><tr><td>
</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Name[/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Comments[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr><td>5030.</td><td>chow chee keong</td> <td>WE DONT NEED YOU.</td></tr><tr><td>5029.</td><td>CS Tan</td> <td>Please step down if you geniunely want Singapore to get an Olympic Gold in 2012. At the rate we are going, Table Tennis is going down the drain and no foreign talent will ever be interested to play or coach for Singapore. Please.... I beg you...</td></tr><tr><td>5028.</td><td>Gan Tek Kah</td> <td> </td></tr><tr><td>5027.</td><td>Chin Kong Tid</td> <td>Beware of losing a GRC, which is at real risk now, no joke, take immediate action before too late, don't lose my trust any further, you know, I have been tagging behind LBW all these years since she became MP, hoping to gain something from her, but look likes all my effort gone already, ah lah mah!</td></tr><tr><td>5026.</td><td>richard</td> <td>lbw will meet the press today.Hope she will announce her resignation.Step down lah</td></tr><tr><td>5025.</td><td>Money</td> <td>Lee Bee Wah should step down as she put personal affair infront of country honour. Mishandling of LIU GUO DONG case has shown that she lack of ability & capability to lead Singapore table tennis into next generation.</td></tr><tr><td>5024.</td><td>frankie lim</td> <td>yes she should step down</td></tr><tr><td>5023.</td><td>Shelia</td> <td>If Shin Ming newspaper can not stay neutral, they are not fit to be news media anymore</td></tr><tr><td>5022.</td><td>kwok wan chyon</td> <td>LBW, just packed up & go!!!</td></tr><tr><td>5021.</td><td>WENG BIN</td> <td>SHALL WE GET MORE FRIENDS TO SIGN UP SO WAYANG CAN SEND THIS TO SM GOH. DONT SEE WHY STAFF RESIGN BUT NOT THE PRESIDENT???</td></tr><tr><td>5020.</td><td>Noname</td> <td>Lee Bee Wah has shut all the MPs mouth. If MPs cant say and do the right thing, they better step down</td></tr><tr><td>5019.</td><td>cindy koh</td> <td>Not suitable</td></tr><tr><td>5018.</td><td>Fairplay</td> <td>Lee Bee Wah, Dr Vivian, Teo S L, Teo C H all must go</td></tr><tr><td>5017.</td><td>Ari</td> <td>Teo Chin Hien not fit to hold his post. Period.</td></tr><tr><td>5016.</td><td>Lawrence</td> <td> </td></tr><tr><td>5015.</td><td>Cheongster</td> <td> </td></tr><tr><td>5014.</td><td>ALBERT LAI</td> <td>Anyone know who pay for her air tickets and accomodation in beijing when she attended Li Jia Wei's wedding reception ? As this is a private affair, NO FUND should be used by any NSA for this private wedding.</td></tr><tr><td>5013.</td><td>eunice</td> <td>Our Sweet Eunice Olsen, we need 20 more like you in parliament</td></tr><tr><td>5012.</td><td>cockeye</td> <td>To 5009: I think you should seriously check your eyes and nose quickly</td></tr><tr><td>5011.</td><td>shaun lim</td> <td> </td></tr><tr><td>5010.</td><td>line voided</td> </tr><tr><td>5009.</td><td>Peter Faris</td> <td>LBW, spread your legs and let me lick your clit.</td></tr><tr><td>5008.</td><td>Ivan Lee</td> <td>If PAP dont learn from this lesson, i bet they will lost at least 2 GRC on the next election</td></tr><tr><td>5007.</td><td>Soler</td> <td>You kill one Lee Bee Wah, still got thousands of LBW in government sector. Typical style - Steal credit, not listening, dont know act know

Note the comments in red.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
</td></tr></tbody></table>

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
wood head lau goh damn angry after they appoint another SM liao,,, now he wanna mess up the world 做乱世界,,,,

you see the 3 principles of change, he jumped the gun again and speak before PM Lee speaks again, the CB mouth cannot keep quiet, thats why only WKS and Pinkie Ass are in the know for MSK arrest,,,,

a good wayang show to watch within PAP from now on