• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Striking TOTO at SingaporePools, is it real?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can can.. slowlee slowlee.. wait long long for your turn to come.. its never a fair game, like 4D not every combo has a chance to strike in a draw. Its a matter of WHEN then your favorite combo will strike. Certain combinations are hot and appear more frequently than others that don't or once in a blue moon.

The below is very true. The vendor of this software (from europe) will be smiling if he/she were to see the below post.

Further, with an air blowing machine, ALL LOTTERY DRAWS worldwide can be controlled and manupilated. It is done by programming wind pattern, ball internal construction, and ball surfaces.

BTW, all balls have the same weight. Its the surface and internal construction thats different.

Different wind patterns will have different reactions from different surfaces and different internal mechanics of the balls. Get the drift?

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed toto bullshit, 1.5mil no one kena next draw 3mil to boost punter and gettin ready for anniversary draw of 5mil next friday, hehe, what a cheat.

If you are so sceptical, just go to the winning outlets and ask the counter girls. They can confirm the winning bets because I heard that they got commission from winning tickets. Also the winning tickets are often displayed at the outlets as a form of advertisement.

If you are so sceptical, why bet? If you don't trust anybody, why be their friend? You must be lucky because in Singapore you can trust - the government.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Striking Toto 1st Group is a 1 in 8,145,060 chance.

Group 2 is 1 in 1,357,510 chance.

Group 3 is 1 in 34,808 chance.

Group 4 is 1 in 14,290 chance. (I kena once before, $1200)

Group 5 is 1 in 733 chance. (I kena many times, $30)

Group 6 is 1 in 579 chance. (I also kena many times, $20)

http://www.intmath.com/Counting-probability/Singapore-toto.php

I usually buy around 18 sets of Ordinary for each draw, fixed sets bought for 4-5 years liao.

$9 x 104 draws yearly x plus extras .... already lost more than $10k liao to Singapore Pools...

Hai!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet make enough to be squeeze by the papy gov, that why you are here to whine.........

ha.. ha... go geyland or Desker, I screwed your 18dai already for free still need to go geyland or Desker meh.......:biggrin::biggrin:

Hahahahahahahaha! That's funny!

Poor TLLM is the poor one whining around here sia, still can say others whining!

:biggrin:

I look down on people like you!

:cool:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
till now you royston cheng asshole still don't understand.... i am here to ass asshole like you who whining. Put shit in their mouth everytime their talk cock like you.

You are one of the cockcoach asshole that I will stamped it flat if I could.:rolleyes:

Hahahahahahaha!

Si ki na want to stomp on me sia!?!

I run you over with my car sia!

I am not here to whine, just here to ass your asshole whenever you post, and forcefeed you shit and screw your 18 gen of TLLM's assholes!

:rolleyes:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha .....see who is assing who.....tiuroyton_chengasshole assing Vendetta aka royston cheng.......ha ....ha ....ha....:biggrin:

I am scared, dun run me over........ ask your girlfriend to run me over ok...

Loser TLLM!

Hahahahahaha!

I got tons of girlfriends, I find the ugliest one to run you over, ok?

:biggrin:

Kia0042

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I must say, if I were to win big on Toto, I'm not going to tell ANYONE.

Exactly, many ppl think the same way as you, will not tell anyone if he/she strike TOTO first prize, this make thing much easiler for SP to claim that "someone" had won the prizes. Almost every week got ppl strike TOTO first prize meh, that impossbile! I have many relatives and friends only heard 1person striked 2nd prize before.

Espeically when we see Quickpick winner for 1st prize, it's most possible SP manipulated. If we happened to see system bet winner, it is possible someone had really won the prize. Usually have to share with 1 or more Quickpick "winners" as well, that's too bad.

So, better don't bet too much.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena Toto or 4D big amount, better to diam diam, wait incur many many tax by Father, Mother, Sisters, Brothers, Uncles, Aunties, Cousins, Grandma, Grandpa, friends, colleagues, etc...

After that bo chun...

:eek:

thegambler888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that for years now. Why do you think they are AFRAID to print out ALL the "winning" tickets in the Newspapers like they used to when Toto started.

FYI, those times, photos of all winning tickets were published in the Newspapers for all to see. Nowadays, they SCARED to publish?

Further, with an air blowing machine, ALL LOTTERY DRAWS worldwide can be controlled and manupilated. It is done by programming wind pattern, ball internal construction, and ball surfaces.

BTW, all balls have the same weight. Its the surface and internal construction thats different.

Different wind patterns will have different reactions from different surfaces and different internal mechanics of the balls. Get the drift?

Quite clearly, the game is made in such a way that Singapore Pools will have a big mathematical advantage. It is the same for every lottery around the world. This is a fact. They don't need to manipulate the balls or the results. That is just your imagination

Last edited: