• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Story of Clinton666

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Honeywell's new generation radar is excellent. I buy one for you la.

mine already very good ...somemore portable :wink:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ahhh....i was in tokyo a few years back and went to a place i think somewhere around the narita area. There was this big shop selling many vintage toys,

old American movie posters.....45/78 RPM vinyls and lots more old stuff. I bought some....i love all these....too bad the Mrs does not like at all.

yes..vintage toy :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yesterday on another thread, I realised that there are many more than I expected had no idea about Clinton. I did mention this once before many moons ago.

Anyone can throw any additional insights or observations about these chaps or any other inetresting chaps? Tonychat? Bob Sim?

For once, I really don't know if you're being sarcastic or otherwise on Clinton, but taken at face value, have to disagree. Clinton is just an attn seeker, nothing more. He likes to praise the PAP, trod on the weak, bully the meek, because he thinks this has shock value. As jw5 has pointed out, he was way over the line with the dead auntie thing. Humour so black and crass that even I the thick face cannot condone.

You nailed Bob with the Ramseth connection and how one was exploiting & goading the other. Bob has realised this. He's a broken man now, if anyone even bothers to read his posts. Ramseth very coincidentally is gone, leaving Bob to gnaw at his broken self. No one I believe realises Bob is not actually homosexual. He's a stark raving straight. Like Clinton, Bob thought that he can attract attn by being gay online, and he actually did it with a certain charm in the past.

Tonychat is your classic NATO, all hot air and bravado, but ask him to walk the talk and he will baulk and give all kinds of flimsy half-baked excuses, with a few choice insults thrown in at the person who called his bluff. His hatred for all things Singaporean stem from the fact that he cannot hold on to steady employment here, for some strange reason. That is all I can say about him.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's a heel with a heart. :wink:

Clinton666 is SamLeong's creation.

Ask this 666 fella go jump reservoir and mati la.

dat fellaz a mastic spaggot! ... :mad:

he did jump in...he survived but all the fish and turtles matied

mine already very good ...somemore portable :wink:

The supreme 1 with his analysis again, LOL

Hey! Guys, This is serious stuff

Why you all come and kpkb:mad:

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Perhaps that's his uniQue signature, which you too can create one..go scrutinise his posts again.
To me, they are quite amusing.Not sure if that many bros here can decipher.:cool:

Very true! Just read his sun Ho thread which he revived yesterday from 3 years ago.. Extremely amusing when you look at his post from the other way around!

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess every forum will have these characters. they are great to have around, as punching bags.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
For once, I really don't know if you're being sarcastic or otherwise on Clinton, but taken at face value, have to disagree. Clinton is just an attn seeker, nothing more. He likes to praise the PAP, trod on the weak, bully the meek, because he thinks this has shock value. As jw5 has pointed out, he was way over the line with the dead auntie thing. Humour so black and crass that even I the thick face cannot condone.

Just like Sacha Baron Cohen lah. Sometimes you need to inject some black humour to maintain the act. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been waiting for years to find out his normal nick in this forum. I am sure he engages normally as well but all past attempts to link more or less failed except for one possibility.

That clarification he sought was out of the blue and I suspect that he thought he was using the other nick.

I've seen clinton blinked. He once deleted his insensitive posting.

He's a heel with a heart. :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You remembered that incident! Actually I merged his threads and he thought it was missing. I did not throw any of his in the bin. You are right he disappeared and only came back after I left the mod role. Yep he KBKP.

wen u mod, u dumped all his threads in2 rubbish hip as soon as dey appeared ... he was mad, kpbk-ed n vowed never 2 post any mor ...

wen u quit mod, b4 ur hind leg even left ze front door, his front leg oredi in ze bagdoor ...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the first one to think that his sig carries a clue. I agree.

Perhaps that's his uniQue signature, which you too can create one..go scrutinise his posts again.
To me, they are quite amusing.Not sure if that many bros here can decipher.:cool:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No bro, dead serious. Very curious about him for a long while. Notice that he follows etiquette in the main - his own thread his own nonsense, makes occasional forays outside but a few. Never TCSS all over the place. Frankly if you are PAP member, Kong or Sun, you want to shoot the bastard for making a proper fool of them. Thank god he is not "with" opposition.

Notice that he has never mentioned a single personal thing about himself. It is well conceived persona. It is not meant to engage with anyone. Its there to make a fool of the PAP.

I agree that he goes overboard with cruel comments and I also seen him withdraw things if it did not come out right. But its the PAP that is getting the blame. Now Kong. On thing I notice that he never talks bad about Singaporeans. Thus my vicious comment as he really wants to screw the establishment at all costs.

Bob I agree is not gay, more an aunty killer. I think he was looking for attention by bring up red underwear. Similar to our erection. Note the nick and constant sexual themes even on one-liners. Most prolific in posting despite being here for one year. Probably got no friends that can last outside like Bob so have to look here - familiar?

The other that loves engaging in satire is the host. He is at the same time pro and anti the same thing for various people. I used to accuse him of yanking the proverbial chain. Imagine the long running anti PAP forum is hosted by a "fan" of the PAP.

Tony I have been watching from day 1. Really weird - obsessed with chat room. Everyday invite people for chat. Had one close buddy - Kassim Salleh. He was confident of Thailand and in his mind he worked it out . Everyday it was about Thai. For years it was Thailand. Then one day asking agent in Emigration folder on how to migrate to OZ with his Thai girlfriend. Now he pretends that Thailand does not exist.

He used to spam regularly and I held a poll asking if he should be banned for spamming. Host did not agree but Tony changed and started to write on issues but the theme was more of less than same with less intensity.

You nailed Bob with the Ramseth connection and how one was exploiting & goading the other. Bob has realised this. He's a broken man now, if anyone even bothers to read his posts. Ramseth very coincidentally is gone, leaving Bob to gnaw at his broken self. No one I believe realises Bob is not actually homosexual. He's a stark raving straight. Like Clinton, Bob thought that he can attract attn by being gay online, and he actually did it with a certain charm in the past.

Tonychat is your classic NATO, all hot air and bravado, but ask him to walk the talk and he will baulk and give all kinds of flimsy half-baked excuses, with a few choice insults thrown in at the person who called his bluff. His hatred for all things Singaporean stem from the fact that he cannot hold on to steady employment here, for some strange reason. That is all I can say about him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on Sawadeecup, Tee Kee clone. Tee Kee is a real nutcase, like a cancer, must wait for 5 years to get the all clear. I think Sam was working in OZ or UK when this prick latched on.

Conqueror and the clones of kinana or baluku " sawadeecup " are under my radar :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
spare all of us your bullshit mr know it all. You are so far off the mark with me yet you think you got me well read.

The problem with you is that you are very judgemental and you think your one size fits all analysis is always on target. You presume too much.

So what is it now? You want a war of attrition with me? Do you think you are going to come out unscathed?

You said you'd move on so what is this analysing shit about me behind my back?

If you dont want the olive branch then throw down the gauntlet......start another thread just for the two of us and see if i am a pushover.

I've got more friends in this forum whom i meet on and off.

As for you....i dont think you would ever dare to meet anyone or trust anyone. Yours is the sad life not mine.

l costs.

. Similar to our erection. Note the nick and constant sexual themes even on one-liners. Most prolific in posting despite being here for one year. Probably got no friends that can last outside like Bob so have to look here - familiar?

Last edited: