• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STOMPer with steel pole loses fight with dog

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thumb badly torn after being attacked by dog in Telok Kurau Park

getMediumSizePhoto.do

He had half of his thumb nail ripped from its bed, leaving this bloodied mess, after a huge dog came at him while he was walking his own pooch at the park. Yet, T wonders why nothing has been done to warn errant pet owners in the area.

This is not an isolated case of irresponsible pet ownership, as the STOMPer had observed huge dogs like Dobermans being left to roam about in the area unleashed.

He is concerned.

He told STOMP:

"The unfortunate incident took place on Saturday, 7th March at about 1830 hrs when I was walking my dog. I noticed a golden retriever at the playground near where I was walking and so I moved in the opposite direction.

"Seconds later, I realised that the maid responsible didn't hold onto the dog's leash and it suddenly charged forward and attacked my dog. Initial attempts to stop the attacking dog by shouting and pushing it away with the steel pole which I always carry for self defence failed.

"That's when I used the steel pole to hit the dog which then turn and bite me. The bite left me with a badly damaged left thumb, tearing off half the nail, removing the nail bed.

"I immediately called the police who arrived at the scene some 15 minutes later and took down my statement. I made sure that they also made contact with the dog owner who had since showed up so that I could at a later stage contact if necessary. I then went to EastShore hospital to seek medical attention."

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sissy dog owner ...... if i have a steel pole on my hand ....... i will make sure the dog die in my hands on the 1st blow ........ !

Z

Zombie

Is it better to throw pepper powder into the dog's face/eyes?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wussy with a big stick, i was charged by a pack of feral dogs a few years ago. If i had ran, i would have been hunted down and bitten, so instead i stood my ground and when they all came near, shouted with all the might of my lungs and they held back. Broke the standoff by charging at them and they all ran. Dogs sense fear, if you fear them be ready to be dog food.

ah beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sissy dog owner ...... if i have a steel pole on my hand ....... i will make sure the dog die in my hands on the 1st blow ........ !

Wat? sissy dog owner carry a steel pole and do not know how to use it !

Then better for sissy dog owner strip his/her pants ....at least this will attract the crowd to scare off the attacking dog.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stand firm ...... don run when the dogs are charging towards you. Then scare them when they are in the stand off .....

If you have something on hand , will be even better. Have a face off ........ then , whack the nose of the DOG or the forehead !

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nex time, own a bigger dog! ...

otherwise, eat sum nite porridge wif wong fei hoong 1st 2 betta handle a steel pole ...

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
HUH? Golden Retriever? Since when they are so aggressive??

getMediumSizePhoto.do

He had half of his thumb nail ripped from its bed, leaving this bloodied mess, after a huge dog came at him while he was walking his own pooch at the park. Yet, T wonders why nothing has been done to warn errant pet owners in the area.

This is not an isolated case of irresponsible pet ownership, as the STOMPer had observed huge dogs like Dobermans being left to roam about in the area unleashed.

He is concerned.

He told STOMP:

"The unfortunate incident took place on Saturday, 7th March at about 1830 hrs when I was walking my dog. I noticed a golden retriever at the playground near where I was walking and so I moved in the opposite direction.

"Seconds later, I realised that the maid responsible didn't hold onto the dog's leash and it suddenly charged forward and attacked my dog. Initial attempts to stop the attacking dog by shouting and pushing it away with the steel pole which I always carry for self defence failed.

"That's when I used the steel pole to hit the dog which then turn and bite me. The bite left me with a badly damaged left thumb, tearing off half the nail, removing the nail bed.

"I immediately called the police who arrived at the scene some 15 minutes later and took down my statement. I made sure that they also made contact with the dog owner who had since showed up so that I could at a later stage contact if necessary. I then went to EastShore hospital to seek medical attention."

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
HUH? Golden Retriever? Since when they are so aggressive??

this lau ah qua must have a fuck look even dog don't like him. i strongly believe front kick to the dogs' nose is the most effective way of defence urself from dogs attack, but not everyone can execute a good front kick, so please pick up some "stand up martial art" such as chinese kufu, karate , silat, tkd etc.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then better for sissy dog owner strip his/her pants ....at least this will attract the crowd to scare off the attacking dog.

Beng,

True, the dog may just stop in his tracks and either roll on the floor laughing at the lack of size or wonder why there is a worm growing from his crotch.

He's a sissy afterall.

Cheers.

MM

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give him a steel pole and he can't defend himself from a golden retriever.

Give him a rifle and he'll not be able to defend his country from invaders.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

getMediumSizePhoto.do

He is concerned.

He told STOMP:

I didnt know that Golden Retriever can be so violent. I thought this dog is friendly or playful but they attacked other dogs and people as well, that shocking!

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
golden retrievers are generally very friendly.
rushing to attack his dog could be that the golden retriever was rushing to play??

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
golden retrievers are generally very friendly.
rushing to attack his dog could be that the golden retriever was rushing to play??

I thought he met a bullmastiff or rottweiler or a doberman.

Must have been a wimp not to be able to control a golden retriever away without hurt or harm to all.