• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STOMPER Wants Police to Raid Geylang Again

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kay Poh! It is better to contain the hookers in GL than to force them into neighbourhood estate. If poodle continue to raid GL, then all your neighbourhood would be flooded with Pros and horny men. :mad:

Of course, the other reason is that, I would have problem finding the gals when I'm horny...:biggrin:

Brazen Geylang hookers unafraid of the police

getMediumSizePhoto.do

STOMPer William was at Geylang and witnessed that the prostitutes were not at all afraid of the police patrolling the area.

William says:

“Today (Jul 28), my friend and I went to Geylang for supper.

“After that, my friend drove around the red light district.

“We saw a police car driving past the women, and they were not scared at all.

“So we parked at the side to see if anything would happen.

“We saw the same police car drive past them from 2am to 2.45am, and still, those women did not seem scared of the police.

“I felt quite strange, so I got down and asked one of the ladies why the policemen did nothing.

“She said, to her knowledge, uniformed policemen would not catch them, only those in plain clothes would do so.”

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
this bloody stomper is probably a pimp operating out of HDB "massage" centre, trying to divert biz to his/her area

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is trying to waste tax payer's money by asking the police to do redundancy.

Geylang is already damn quiet right now, it is a ghost town and nothing to see at all. Still want police to raid (what?). May be they need to check every brothel and K'Oke this time to see if the women high inside illegally. May be the police should raid BS.

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've always thought these streetwalkers are the reason we can get good food around the clock in Geylang.

With them gone, so will the makan places.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've always thought these streetwalkers are the reason we can get good food around the clock in Geylang.

With them gone, so will the makan places.

But selling chicken rice is a sure success. :smile::rolleyes:

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>“She said, to her knowledge, uniformed policemen would not catch them, only those in plain clothes would do so.” <<<

The purpose of uniformed poodles? =>

pic-651d.jpg