• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stomper: Tiger Airways CHEAT Our $!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 25 Jul, 2009 11:42
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Taking budget airlines? Beware: they 'suka-suka' cancel flights

PHOTOILLUSTRATION

STOMPer RC booked flights with two budget airlines only to be told that their flights were cancelled or had to be rescheduled.

In his email to STOMP, the STOMPer wrote:

“I am writing in to inform everyone about the unreasonable services provided by budget airlines.

“My friends and I booked air tickets for a trip to Bali and Kota Kinabalu from Air Asia and Tiger Airways respectively.

“There were promotions all around, and they were offering cheap airfares. That's the reason why my friends and I decided on the trips. We even started planning for the trip.

“Today, I receive two terrible emails from both airline companies.

“Firstly, Air Asia told us that our flight to Bali, which initially was scheduled at 9:55am, will be changed to 4pm!

“That is really unreasonable as this will cause us to have wasted one day.

“By doing that, is AirAsia going to compensate on our hotel charges?

“So I called AirAsia and thankfully, they manage to change our flight to an earlier flight at 10am.

“Which made me wonder, why did they schedule us for a 4pm flight, when there is actually a 10am flight available!?

“Next, I received an email from Tiger Airways, saying that they had suspended the flight. How can they just simply cancel the flight without even giving any reasons!?

“They stated that they were expanding and all, then why the hell are they cancelling flights?

“This is ridiculous! We had been planning for the trip, and now it has been cancelled!

“Deposits for accommodation had already been paid, and I don’t think they will be refunded. Is Tiger Airways going to compensate us for this lost?”

“In the first place, if they are going to do such a thing to us, they shouldn’t have come out with all these cheap promotion and cheat us!

“How can they cheat us into buying tickets, and then cancel on us suddenly! This is outrageous! We are so disappointed with what had happened.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe it is written in one of the clause that flights can be subject to changes at any time by the airline company.

This STOMPer has no grounds to complain. Every airline company has this "one rule to rule them all" to protect themselves.

Every transaction you make, be it signing up with a Telco or ISP, they will always have this one rule. If you don't like what you see, simply do not hand over your cash or sign on the dotted line.

Once you do, you (we) will always be at the company's mercy.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
madhattergrab_285x145.jpg

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya fly budget airline probably stay in mini hotels/motels or dorm la,,,,,,,,

comprain si mi lan,,,

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiger again, only ever hear complaints about them :biggrin: Don't think anyone will miss them when they close their doors. :biggrin::biggrin:

Kudos to AirAsia for having a soultion despite being a budget airlines :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tiger again, only ever hear complaints about them :biggrin: Don't think anyone will miss them when they close their doors. :biggrin::biggrin:

Kudos to AirAsia for having a soultion despite being a budget airlines :smile:

That is because air asia is not run by sinkies. Avoid sinkies at all cost.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe it is written in one of the clause that flights can be subject to changes at any time by the airline company.

This STOMPer has no grounds to complain. Every airline company has this "one rule to rule them all" to protect themselves.

Every transaction you make, be it signing up with a Telco or ISP, they will always have this one rule. If you don't like what you see, simply do not hand over your cash or sign on the dotted line.

Once you do, you (we) will always be at the company's mercy.

HAving clauses does not mean having no human mind to think and the emotion to react. No wonder Tiger is a screwed up. Business should be run with human with a real human brain and heart.

The Thais are more human in this sense.

Rules are there to help and is not there to give people problems.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAving clauses does not mean having no human mind to think and the emotion to react. No wonder Tiger is a screwed up. Business should be run with human with a real human brain and heart.

The Thais are more human in this sense.

Rules are there to help and is not there to give people problems.

yeah rite CB Kia tonychat,

these thais that u speak so highly of are exactly the same species that create havoc at the bbk airport last year:oIo::oIo:

so the thais r not giving problems huh.. fuck u:oIo: