• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

[Stomp]- A sister wants the Secret Society Branch of SPF to help her gangster brother

UltimaOnline

Photo :
http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/ser...my_brother_is_a_369_gang_member-thumbnail.jpg

Source :
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...t/923106/my_brother_is_a_369_gang_member.html

A STOMPer would like to share details of her brother's lifestyle as part of a gang which calls themselves '369'. The STOMPer also appeals for police intervention so that the youths can be prevented from committing a serious crime.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was very concerned when I happened to find a knife and spray paint in my brother's school bag. Hence I decided to stalk him.

"He has been mixing with a group of boys in 515/888 Woodlands area. Coincidentally, my guy friend was also approached by them.

"They proclaim to be 369. My friend apologised but was forced to join them before they let him off.

"After weeks of stalking, I found out my brother was involved in fights and chasing illegal debts, spraying people's houses.

"There were times when I called the police for they were carrying weapons, and seemed to be preparing for a fight. The rival group always ran away, upon seeing them chasing with big knives in their hands.

"Though the police were alert, my brother and his gang always managed to flee.

"I called the police though my brother is involved. I would rather have him getting his punishment now then to really kill someone and get life imprisonment.

"They often hang around at Woodlands Block 515/888. They always hang out in a group of 15 and get into fights, bullying the weak.

"I witnessed a couple of fights where they surround the victims and bash them up under the nose of people siting at the coffee shops.

"Those pictures were downloaded from my brother's FB. They were so outragous to even state their logo, taking away the zeros -- 65369 meaning 6 ave 369 in Hokkien which I got to know after approching people I know who were previously gamg members.

"One guy seems to be the head of this group for his girlfriend needs to be accompanied by 2 others wherever she goes, even to the toilet.

"I had been trying to approach the police's Secret Societies Branch (SSB) for help but couldn't get through the line.

"I can't stalk my brother day and night or alert the police on time hence I go through this channel, hoping people in our area will help keep watch and avoid having disputes with them.

"Do not hesitate to call 999 if you see them carrying weapons or getting into fights. You may be saving their future.

HereToHelp said on 29 Jan, 2012
Hi miss stomper,I have been out of the gang shit for awhile now but I'm quite sure from the photos you post that the signs they flash are from the 24,Ghee Lian Hor gang.They are a notorious bunch that hang around Woodlands area.Age does not matter among the streets,anyone ranging from 12~60 years of age can be a gangster.You are doing the right thing by reporting him to the SSB but it will do no good if he does not 'wake up'.You should find the time to sit down for a chat with him and really encourage him from leaving the gang;chances are slim but its better than reporting him to the SSB straightaway..He is probably turning his rage onto you but stay strong as you did the right thing..Gangsters are always dying in the Woodlands area and most of them are from the GLH gang.

SeanTeoo95 said on 29 Jan, 2012
They're from Luk Ko . Also 369 but different area. Luk ko in hokkien means 6 0. 6 0 369 , Luk Ko Sa La Kau. I have their names. Sean Teo,Ivyn , Chin Yong, Siyuan AKA Maggie , JunXian, Brandon , Alvin tan. Some are from Siling Secondary and some from Evergreen Secondary. I think they're actions is very humiliating and downgrading the school's reputation. These people should be arrested. Recently they beat up a group of people in yishun. They have been going around bashing people up on the streets.

Re: [Stomp]- A sister wants the Secret Society Branch of SPF to help her gangster bro

Is this some lame effort by street corner gangs to up their street cred using internet?

palden

Re: [Stomp]- A sister wants the Secret Society Branch of SPF to help her gangster bro

Now everything also go online.

Muthukali

Hand sign is 24. Woodland alot of tiger.

palden

Just let him Kenna one time Changi prison. Come out sure guay guay.

Muthukali

Yes, politically correct, but some come out Liao still gangster mentality GAO GAO.

"One guy seems to be the head of this group for his girlfriend needs to be accompanied by 2 others wherever she goes, even to the toilet.

Stupid headman... He doesn't know that his Girlfriend could be screwing with his 2 Siao Gina inside the toilet..:biggrin::biggrin::eek::p

Muthukali

Too much HK mobster movies are bad for youth. Wahahaha...

dietcoke

thats why i ask muthu to clarify which handsign did he see..

Singapore gangster?

What do they fight for?

Unlike HK where they secret societies has turfs which generate income, ours just fight for turfs which are basically void decks.

Boh Liao...

Lian9

Photo :
http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/ser...my_brother_is_a_369_gang_member-thumbnail.jpg

Source :
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...t/923106/my_brother_is_a_369_gang_member.html

A STOMPer would like to share details of her brother's lifestyle as part of a gang which calls themselves '369'. The STOMPer also appeals for police intervention so that the youths can be prevented from committing a serious crime.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was very concerned when I happened to find a knife and spray paint in my brother's school bag. Hence I decided to stalk him.

"He has been mixing with a group of boys in 515/888 Woodlands area. Coincidentally, my guy friend was also approached by them.

"They proclaim to be 369. My friend apologised but was forced to join them before they let him off.

"After weeks of stalking, I found out my brother was involved in fights and chasing illegal debts, spraying people's houses.

"There were times when I called the police for they were carrying weapons, and seemed to be preparing for a fight. The rival group always ran away, upon seeing them chasing with big knives in their hands.

"Though the police were alert, my brother and his gang always managed to flee.

"I called the police though my brother is involved. I would rather have him getting his punishment now then to really kill someone and get life imprisonment.

"They often hang around at Woodlands Block 515/888. They always hang out in a group of 15 and get into fights, bullying the weak.

"I witnessed a couple of fights where they surround the victims and bash them up under the nose of people siting at the coffee shops.

"Those pictures were downloaded from my brother's FB. They were so outragous to even state their logo, taking away the zeros -- 65369 meaning 6 ave 369 in Hokkien which I got to know after approching people I know who were previously gamg members.

"I had been trying to approach the police's Secret Societies Branch (SSB) for help but couldn't get through the line.

"I can't stalk my brother day and night or alert the police on time hence I go through this channel, hoping people in our area will help keep watch and avoid having disputes with them.

"Do not hesitate to call 999 if you see them carrying weapons or getting into fights. You may be saving their future.

HereToHelp said on 29 Jan, 2012
Hi miss stomper,I have been out of the gang shit for awhile now but I'm quite sure from the photos you post that the signs they flash are from the 24,Ghee Lian Hor gang.They are a notorious bunch that hang around Woodlands area.Age does not matter among the streets,anyone ranging from 12~60 years of age can be a gangster.You are doing the right thing by reporting him to the SSB but it will do no good if he does not 'wake up'.You should find the time to sit down for a chat with him and really encourage him from leaving the gang;chances are slim but its better than reporting him to the SSB straightaway..He is probably turning his rage onto you but stay strong as you did the right thing..Gangsters are always dying in the Woodlands area and most of them are from the GLH gang.

SeanTeoo95 said on 29 Jan, 2012
They're from Luk Ko . Also 369 but different area. Luk ko in hokkien means 6 0. 6 0 369 , Luk Ko Sa La Kau. I have their names. Sean Teo,Ivyn , Chin Yong, Siyuan AKA Maggie , JunXian, Brandon , Alvin tan. Some are from Siling Secondary and some from Evergreen Secondary. I think they're actions is very humiliating and downgrading the school's reputation. These people should be arrested. Recently they beat up a group of people in yishun. They have been going around bashing people up on the streets.

Sister? My ass...hahaha, the way its worded seems to be more like a "rival" trying to do him in..........

maybe, her brother not staying with her? can always flee from the police?