• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STI will plunge tomorrow!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
darkness will follow after the festival of lights. 2morlow darkness will fall and there'll be a blood bath - total haemorrhage bleed to death! darkness follows after lights...darkness 2morlow...darkness darkness darkness...beware beware beware....dark clouds have gathered over the land...the evil will be destroyed...good will overcome evil...the curse of the land...people suffering...people suffering...darkness darkness 2morlow!!! beware!!!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
**Singlish turned on **

You no need say, I also know one !! tomorrow sure got lao sai one... heee....heee.....

darkness will follow after the festival of lights. 2morlow darkness will fall and there'll be a blood bath - total haemorrhage bleed to death! darkness follows after lights...darkness 2morlow...darkness darkness darkness...beware beware beware....dark clouds have gathered over the land...the evil will be destroyed...good will overcome evil...the curse of the land...people suffering...people suffering...darkness darkness 2morlow!!! beware!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
**Singlish turned on **

You no need say, I also know one !! tomorrow sure got lao sai one... heee....heee.....

got buy chirp chirp toilet paper or not? toomorelow will all dark and gloomy.thunderstorms and lightning will wash the shows. dark clouds and darkness.evil.evil.evil. blood bath.very jialat. peasants will all suffer.knn!

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
**Singlish turned on **

Lao sai to what level? Can hit 1,200 or not?
If yes, then it would have returned to 9/11 - 2001 (Sep) and Sars - 2003 (Mar) levels.

Of course, if it goes down all the way to 800, then it will match the Asian Financial Crisis of 1998 (Aug), the worse of the bears, comparable to the Great Sinkiepore Recession of 1988, which is by far the worst recession that Sinkiepore had ever seen.

1988 - Great Sinkiepore Recession
1998 - Asian Financial crisis
2008 - Global Financial crisis

So, as we have seen 800 points for 1988, 1998 and now, it may be possible to happen for 2008.

Que Sera Sera...:biggrin:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaaaa......

If lao sai until so ja lat (800 or 1200), I buy you a crate of Tiger Beer !!!

I am skirting the sideline waiting for the opportunity.

Lao sai to what level? Can hit 1,200 or not?
If yes, then it would have returned to 9/11 - 2001 (Sep) and Sars - 2003 (Mar) levels.

Of course, if it goes down all the way to 800, then it will match the Asian Financial Crisis of 1998 (Aug), the worse of the bears, comparable to the Great Sinkiepore Recession of 1988, which is by far the worst recession that Sinkiepore had ever seen.

1988 - Great Sinkiepore Recession
1998 - Asian Financial crisis
2008 - Global Financial crisis

So, as we have seen 800 points for 1988, 1998 and now, it may be possible to happen for 2008.

Que Sera Sera...:biggrin:

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy me bear!
If USA's Barrack (or lao sai in malay) becomes President, then....
I say it will hit 1000 momentarily by Mar 2009. Then it will reverse only to crash again when USA's President Obama Barrack will be tested, guaranteed. It will be sometime in May 2009.

So, keep your money in cash at least until May 2009.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Errmm. Why so many darkness darkness?

and at the same time "good will overcome evil...the curse of the land."????? :confused::confused: