• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STI falling to 1,7XX as 29 out of 30 hammered

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe, maybe not

my happiness is not defined by the amount of money i have

i feel alive when i swim out 200 metres to sea and back, dry down, pick up my guitar and hum an old song

that's pretty cool. i know what you mean about the swimming in the sea part.

know what you should try, you should try swimming all the way out to sea and keep swimming like you don't need the energy to swim back.

then swim back.

it'll be fun. :smile: just don't do it on a rainy day.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's pretty cool. i know what you mean about the swimming in the sea part.

know what you should try, you should try swimming all the way out to sea and keep swimming like you don't need the energy to swim back.

then swim back.

it'll be fun. :smile: just don't do it on a rainy day.

want me to drown is it

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
STI opens 4.32% lower

SINGAPORE shares opened lower with the benchmark Straits Times Index (STI) down 78.76, or 4.32 per cent, at 1,742.37.

Up to 33.6 million shares exchanged hands.

Losers beat gainers 109 to 13.

as predicted...STI is going to dive...dive...dive...drowning...diving....

brothers who predicted one year ago were right...STI diving...diving...bungle jumping....
down and down...don't know how much and how deep.....only GOD knows. sad,tragic,catastrophic and disastrous....smile somemore!!!

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
now dow down another 300 as earnings projections all lousy

if second half session another 300, we can see 1,6XX STI by Friday

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and it finished exactly 1,600 Friday

we are into a deep and prolonged recession

let's be poor but happy

that is what i ve been advocating since the old sammyboy forum

my dream is coming true

let s hope with this deep recession we will learn to find meaning in simple things in life and know that happiness does not lie in material goods but in a simple sunset by the beach and bread and water

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
and it finished exactly 1,600 Friday

we are into a deep and prolonged recession

let's be poor but happy

that is what i ve been advocating since the old sammyboy forum

my dream is coming true

let s hope with this deep recession we will learn to find meaning in simple things in life and know that happiness does not lie in material goods but in a simple sunset by the beach and bread and water

can don't eat bread, wheat makes people fatter. eat rice better. china, viet & thai meimeis eat rice prettier than angmoh eat bread & some other naan eater. :biggrin:

nowadays raining, no more sunset. isn't grey rain very nice? :wink::smile: