• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Star Wars TV series] Book of Boba Fett Trailer

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What am I missing? All I see is an old man who’s not so powerful, an Asian Milf, some 4 legged monsters… the only thing I’m impressed with is the electric shield. Is it because I did not watch the Mandalorian series?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What am I missing? All I see is an old man who’s not so powerful, an Asian Milf, some 4 legged monsters… the only thing I’m impressed with is the electric shield. Is it because I did not watch the Mandalorian series?
I'm a big fan of the Mandalorian TV series. It's like a space western with incredible movie quality graphics.

The book of Boba Fett is only in its first episode. Stay patient.. I expect it to spin into a "rise of an underworld crime boss" saga.

Both characters crossed paths in the original Mando series but they are going to live out their own stories

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm a big fan of the Mandalorian TV series. It's like a space western with incredible movie quality graphics.

The book of Boba Fett is only in its first episode. Stay patient.. I expect it to spin into a "rise of an underworld crime boss" saga.

Both characters crossed paths in the original Mando series but they are going to live out their own stories
So I figured out Mandalorian Season 3 comes later than Boba Fett… and Mandalorian Season 4 is confirmed… after finishing Mandalorian Season 2 I now understand why Boba Fett has a following.
Love the ending of Mandalorian Season 2… I hope Gragou does not turn to the dark side like Anakin. Btw, isn’t the Jedi who came for Grogou Luke Skywalker?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I figured out Mandalorian Season 3 comes later than Boba Fett… and Mandalorian Season 4 is confirmed… after finishing Mandalorian Season 2 I now understand why Boba Fett has a following.
Boba fett had always been a cool character since Empire Strikes Back .. maybe because of he was a mysterious badass. It was a big disappointment the way they killed him off in Return of the Jedi. So I guess Lucasfilms brought him and the Mandalorian lore back to milk it even more. I see good potential for the Boba Fett series. Hope he meets more renegade type of characters like Han solo, Bill burr etc along the way

Love the ending of Mandalorian Season 2… I hope Gragou does not turn to the dark side like Anakin. Btw, isn’t the Jedi who came for Grogou Luke Skywalker?
Yes it's Luke. I am quite glad the Mando got baby Yoda off his hands. It was getting a bit tiresome to watch him play babysitter for 2 seasons. Time to team up with other mandalorians to fight the 大 boss.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boba fat, oops fett, has becum fat, and his action sequence is terribly clumsy, agonizingly slow, and action hero-villain status is in serious doubt. not to begrudge his creepy crawly (verbal) lines. awful script.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Episode #2 was awesome! A black assassin wookie makes his appearance on the screen for the first time.

Krrsantan-bf4aa28.jpg

Apparently Boba Fett and him had some history before this. Both had once worked as bounty hunters for Darth Vader

black-kyrrsantan-01-1641414853990.png