• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Star Wars TV series] Book of Boba Fett Trailer

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boba Fett is a cool character. I am looking forward to the Obi-wan series, although I understand Jon Favreau won't be producing it.
Yeah same thoughts here. Though it will only be a matter of time the quality goes to shit like all other mass productions. But I'm very excited to see Ewan MacGregor reprise his role as the young Obi wan

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20211116_180836.jpg

Bought this Bandai Boba Fett recently. My first Star Wars that I bought after nearly 8 years. Guess I will start collecting them again now.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm crazy for all things Boba Fett. He is my favourite Star Wars character. Used to have a collection of Boba Fett figures from Kenner, Mafex during my younger days. Gave away few of them to my old friends. Now I'm starting to collect them again. My next target is getting a Mini Boba Fett helmet. The normal sized helmet produced by Don Post is too big to be placed on top of my hifi set.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm waiting for a story on young Chewie and the Wookies. But then, it may end up like another Planet of the Apes. Something on Ja Ja Binks would also be interesting.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm waiting for a story on young Chewie and the Wookies. But then, it may end up like another Planet of the Apes. Something on Ja Ja Binks would also be interesting.
There was a single story comic book on Han Solo and Chewbacca in the late 80s/early 90s. Back then the Star Wars franchise was not so tightly controlled by Lucasfilms.

Anyway the story was about Han and Chewie's exploits after the Empire fell. The boys were back to their smuggling life. They got in to big trouble and had jump into warp speed many times to escape. And they crash landed on a forested planet outside their star map.

Han died of his injury. And Chewbacca was alone dodging strange inhabitants of the planet hunting him.

You must have guessed the planet they crash landed on ... It was modern day Earth. And human run ins with Chewbacca gave rise to the Bigfoot legend in the Rocky mountains

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
why wookies? I find them barely comprehensible. It's a walking mass of hair, no wait there's another, oh a whole bunch of walking carpets! They're saying something.... RAWR *bash something* *tantrum something else*

er... I think it will be a challenge to tell a story without resorting to some gimmicks like universal translator. Even then I think the story ideas are pretty limited.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why wookies? I find them barely comprehensible. It's a walking mass of hair, no wait there's another, oh a whole bunch of walking carpets! They're saying something.... RAWR *bash something* *tantrum something else*

er... I think it will be a challenge to tell a story without resorting to some gimmicks like universal translator. Even then I think the story ideas are pretty limited.
Confirm will have human or protocol droid companions who will understand and repeat what these hairy beasts grunt. Like what they always do with R2D2

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm will have human or protocol droid companions who will understand and repeat what these hairy beasts grunt. Like what they always do with R2D2
yes that is true. But I wonder about narrative? I can only think of short stories or the like, not some mega trilogy. Maybe someone with more wookievision can show me the way. :laugh: