• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SQ Stewardess Training To Be Graceful! Samsters Come In And Wank!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1667394699256.png

1667394954865.png

1667394967983.png

Attachments

• 1667394716452.png
    1667394716452.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
  • 1667394733613.png
    1667394733613.png
    3 MB · Views: 139

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep. You can go SIA club and see them training for swimming lessons :biggrin:
Dear bro, the last time i went there for delivery, i saw SIA training many CECA pilots. SIA even provides lodging for them, renting nearby condos.

don't tell me no singaporeans want to work as a pilot for SIA, they just want to hire foreigner.

Witterquick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear bro, the last time i went there for delivery, i saw SIA training many CECA pilots. SIA even provides lodging for them, renting nearby condos.

don't tell me no singaporeans want to work as a pilot for SIA, they just want to hire foreigner.
Somebody said "These are the jobs that Singaporean does not want to do."

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should practice cock sucking and massaging. That’s how you elevate the service standard.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What to do? Traitors have sold out the country. :cool:

20191125_news_pmlee.jpg

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

They just prefer CECA Indians, like our garment, add spice to SIA

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20221103-144137_Samsung Internet.jpg

KNN wear this tight kebaya of course need to pick things up this way or else how to bend ? KNN as for the steward why they still wearing the outdated tie ? KNN

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's definitely not true.... Was told 99.9% of pilots are Sinkies n Muudlanders...