• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SQ girl bo larng ai ... SIA 14,000 staff asked to take no-pay leave

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
March 10, 2009
No-pay leave offer to SIA staff
By Karamjit Kaur, Aviation Correspondent

FACED with excess staff because of its plan to ground some of its planes and cut flights, Singapore Airlines has told its more than 14,000 employees that applications are open for no-pay leave.

Staff have till the end of the month to decide whether to take up the offer to go on unpaid leave - for anything from one week to two years.

The voluntary scheme, an SIA spokesman told The Straits Times, was to 'manage the surplus manpower arising from our planned capacity cuts'. He did not specify the extent of the 'surplus'.

Read the full story in Wednesday's edition of The Straits Times

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
March 10, 2009

FACED with excess staff because of its plan to ground some of its planes and cut flights, Singapore Airlines has told its more than 14,000 employees that applications are open for no-pay leave.

Staff have till the end of the month to decide whether to take up the offer to go on unpaid leave - for anything from one week to two years.

The voluntary scheme, an SIA spokesman told The Straits Times, was to 'manage the surplus manpower arising from our planned capacity cuts'. He did not specify the extent of the 'surplus'.

Stinking bastard Lee Kuan Yew and all his cockroaches in white should go on unpaid leave ASAP.

Since they will not do that and leave their gold mine of Sinkies pockets and blood, THEY SHOULD BE KICKED OUT ASAP.

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA charges one of the highest ticket prices amongst airlines even in the face of a severe world recession.

I have also heard that SIA hedged their fuel purchases when oil was at it's highest peak. Maybe it is cheaper to ground SIA planes till their hedged oil purchases at high oil prices contract expires.

They are therefore cutting down all those long haul flights and charging even higher ticket prices for the short haul flights to make up for their losses effectively driving customers to other airlines.

This shortsightedness of the SIA CEO will also result in less tourists taking SIA and coming to Singapore where the dying retail/hotel industry needs urgent tourist $$$.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA stewardess can offer their services online. the sex industry got no recession one.

Nah, SIA stewardess nothing special leh, also just a pair of neh neh pok and a cunt, with an altitude from all that high altitude flying here and there...

I sometimes wonder why some guys are so besotted with them...

I guess it must the uniform they are wearing...

:biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
its for the record mah.
you may have banged a lot of PRCs, Thais, Koreans, Msians, etc....but if i've banged an SIA stewardess before, then I am still like 1 point higher than you.

cheers

No leh, till now I very kwai, never bang PRCs, Thais, Koreans, etc... just the usual local produce... I have an allergy for foreign imports... Hahahahaha!

I just happened to bang a SQ Bitch more than a decade back... nothing special...

Nowadays SQ admitted plenty of buang face gals sia...

Not like in the 80s, being an SQ gal is really an acheivement and something to be proud of...

Not so liao since the 90s...

:p

Cheers!

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah, SIA stewardess nothing special leh, also just a pair of neh neh pok and a cunt, with an altitude from all that high altitude flying here and there...

I sometimes wonder why some guys are so besotted with them...

I guess it must the uniform they are wearing...

bro, last time sia gals standard really good one, now ah bitch ah pussy can also join.....:o

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA charges one of the highest ticket prices amongst airlines even in the face of a severe world recession.

I have also heard that SIA hedged their fuel purchases when oil was at it's highest peak. Maybe it is cheaper to ground SIA planes till their hedged oil purchases at high oil prices contract expires.

They are therefore cutting down all those long haul flights and charging even higher ticket prices for the short haul flights to make up for their losses effectively driving customers to other airlines.

This shortsightedness of the SIA CEO will also result in less tourists taking SIA and coming to Singapore where the dying retail/hotel industry needs urgent tourist $$$.

Cannot make out what you are driving at. You seem to provide the reasons why they are doing it.

Long haul traffic is practically dead. So they have removed flights. Short haul is still good, so they kept the prices.

Whats your solution?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, SQ stewardesses more willing to give half ball while serving drinks and food. Last time, quite conservative.:eek:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
March 10, 2009

I'm hoping for mass retrenchments in SQ just like the last time.

This should bring exceptions and noses back down to earth for those "high fliers".

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot make out what you are driving at. You seem to provide the reasons why they are doing it.

Long haul traffic is practically dead. So they have removed flights. Short haul is still good, so they kept the prices.

Whats your solution?

SIA has not kept prices, they have raised prices even when fuel cost have gone cheaper.

SIA is subsidising the longer haul flights by overcharging passengers on the shorter flights eg from NZ to INDIA(Mumbai); HK, Shanghai are $1700+ etc are CHEAPER than from NZ to Singapore ($2000+)???

All the tourists would effectively be bypassing Singapore as transit passengers and ending up in Mumbai, Shanghai and HK, no wonder the hotel/retail industry in SG have no business.

Ticket prices charged by SIA are way too high; NOT competitive viz a viz other airlines even for the "GOOD" short haul flights. In a recession, prices are everything in this cut throat business.

If this fact hasn't dawned on SIA's CEO then more SIA staff may soon be asked to take leave even on the short haul flights as well.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this fact hasn't dawned on SIA's CEO then more SIA staff may soon be asked to take leave even on the short haul flights as well.

The natural reaction is to cut prices when sales drop. I did not notice any price increase but I did not see any price drop either. What I have noticed is wholesale cut in flights especially in long haul.

Not sure if I got you right still. Are you suggesting that Singapore as a destination is being overlooked because the flights are more expensive than other cities.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With their uniforms and a bit of role play, a must!

Passenger vs SQ Bitch or Pilot vs SQ Bitch

Use your imagination here...

If you want to role play, no need to take SIA, can buy those uniforms & get a willing partner. If you are in Pattaya can go to Coyotees bar where some of the girls are wearing asexier version of the kebayas. :biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to role play, no need to take SIA, can buy those uniforms & get a willing partner. If you are in Pattaya can go to Coyotees bar where some of the girls are wearing asexier version of the kebayas. :biggrin:

Hahahaha! I know those uniforms can buy from some shops from China Town one.

When asked by friends, what's my ultimate uniform fetish? My answer sure amused them big time, it is not SQ, nurses, OLs, factory gals or what...

I answered: ' Summon Aunty Uniforms'!

Role play:

Angry driver who just kena summon Vs Cocky Summon Aunty

Use you imagination here again!

Hehe!

Fahrenheit

Alfrescian
Loyal

no need go so far.. cuppage plaza got one ktv the gers will cosplay...

on some nights they wear sq uniforms.. haha