• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'porean seeks sponsor to enlarge breasts

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20100706.143948_hong350.jpg
[Above: Hong Qiuting is a model and blogger who is looking for sponsorship for breast implants.]

A YOUNG Singaporean is seeking sponsorship for breast enlargement to enable her to sport a bikini for an online show, China Press reported.

The 22-year-old wants to enlarge her breasts from size 29A to 32C for the online show titled Bored in Bikinis, which requires its hosts to wear bikinis for various activities, including playing games and reading the news.

However, she did not expect the posting on her blog to attract unsavoury characters, one of whom offered to sponsor her, but with a condition - that he be allowed to fondle her breasts.

"I had taken natural medicine in the hope of enlarging my breasts, but there were side-effects, so I stopped it," she said.

20100706.143948_hong1.jpg

The girl, who has five siblings, also planned to undergo cosmetic surgery on her nose and eyes.

"I know there is a risk there, but I believe that I will not be so unlucky," she added.

The daily added that two clinics had shown interest to sponsor her and she was discussing it with them.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100706-225407.html

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>However, she did not expect the posting on her blog to attract unsavoury characters, one of whom offered to sponsor her, but with a condition - that he be allowed to fondle her breasts.<<

Ok that is fair ma! :biggrin:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not familiar with cup sizes leh and cannot visualise them. Can show currently how small is 'small' and how big she wants them to be ?

Else how to sponsor and know what is the incremental result leh ?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But if i am the one who sponsored her nehneh, then it would be quite right for me to deh her neh neh what

All your Breasts are belong to us :biggrin:

Shawshank

Alfrescian
Loyal

[COLOR="Red"]"I know there is a risk there, but I believe that I will not be so unlucky,"[/COLOR] she added.

The daily added that two clinics had shown interest to sponsor her and she was discussing it with them.

[url]http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100706-225407.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Unprotected sex much?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure there are a lot more condition worse than fondling the breasts.

>>However, she did not expect the posting on her blog to attract unsavoury characters, one of whom offered to sponsor her, but with a condition - that he be allowed to fondle her breasts.<<

Ok that is fair ma! :biggrin:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not familiar with cup sizes leh and cannot visualise them. Can show currently how small is 'small' and how big she wants them to be ?

Else how to sponsor and know what is the incremental result leh ?

Let me help you:

Specimen (A)
20100706.143948_hong1.jpg

Specimen (DD)
article-1290583-0A2FD6C7000005DC-614_634x469.jpg

One can put Hand-Phone, the other Phone Card

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
idea lah...

i also put up ad asking for sponsor to enlarge my bird....any woman (no men) who want, as a return, to stroke my bird is welcomed...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...
all she needs is man's both hands - up to 38DD also can. :biggrin:

You are right on this, all she need is a pair of slow hands, everyday if possible & a generous donation of Vitamin "S", nature will stimulate her hormones & her mamaries will increase in size...

all she needs is a pair of man SLOW HANDS....:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But if i am the one who sponsored her nehneh, then it would be quite right for me to deh her neh neh what

All your Breasts are belong to us :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, honest her assets must have been "taken" several times leh!
2. such gals just have low morale values, asking for sponsorship to enlarge this stuff.
3. with some enlarged breasts do not make her a better person!
4. bro, this is some "used" by-product.
5. you are better off not touching it and not to "sponsor".
6. worst still, gal cries rape over you!