• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'porean attacked by road bully in Johor

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this kotek got off lucky, only slight injuries. The other driver could have whacked him jialak and come back to Singapore with no charges pressed against him since this was an incident in JB and out of SPF's jurisdiction. As if Mudland will give a flying fuck about 2 Singaporeans fighting.

Last edited:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this Fan pneumatic, electrical, hydro or manual operated? Eh..must find and read the instruction manual first.

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
and that why you should always install spurs on your hubcaps. fucker try to run you off the road, you puncture all his wheels.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and that why you should always install spurs on your hubcaps. fucker try to run you off the road, you puncture all his wheels.

Can do, only if your James Bond.

James bond had this installed in his Aston Martin in Gold Finger

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"The other party soon made a move to return to his car but Mr Fan, who felt the situation was not resolved, tapped him on the back and at this point, he was attacked."

I dunno what to say!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The other party soon made a move to return to his car but Mr Fan, who felt the situation was not resolved, tapped him on the back and at this point, he was attacked."

I dunno what to say!!

Is not soft tap. From the video look like a slap on a back. Using heavy force. If I were the others other guy, I will hit hit few time with the metal pole until drop.
Is a small matter Mr. Fan cause the problem become bigger. Never never try to block others car act like hero.
There no accident not need to stop/block others car. Even if accident no need to act like hooligan.
Most people when facing road accident they are angry and scolding others party. This will make matter worst.
In case of road accident. Be calm and come down from vehicle see any one was injured and offer help no matter which party was fault. Call police and also ambulance if there was injury.
If not injury only vehicle damage just make police report and claim the insurance( that what insurance for). The police will investigate which party was fault. Politely ask for exchange personal detail........ and take photo.
There happen to me when accident no one injured the others party scold and me and all kind of @#$% come from his mouth. I go back to my car take the hockey stick. Lucky he become smarter keep quite when see the stick.
I tell him no need to act like gangster. Politely ask him to exchange info and take few photo and drive away.
I have been road accident few time no one injured hit other and also hit by others. I always very calm maybe because get use to it.
If small damage( few hundred $ or less) can choose to settle no need claim insurance if big amount them claim insurance.