• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spore To Buy Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) From Indian State-owned Company

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed Sinkies will be screwed by the Pappies who are conniving with the Ah Nehs. Pappies love these Ah Nehs so much.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
then it becomes even more crucial for the opposition to do exit polls at the polling stations.

I have the same sentiments as takcheksian, quoted below:

Agree wif u. But I doubt PAP will allow it. They don't even allow monitors from other countries, why will they allow pollsters?

The PAP will bulldoze the implementation to ensure their victory at elections. This is PAP's new answer to opposition working towards contesting GRC's.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
........the only reason I can see for these devices is to fix Sporeans & not to save on labour.

Precisely. All the talk about saving paper and the rest of the sh*t is just hogwash and the latest double talk from the PAP. If Singaporeans allow them to implement this, then I would say Singaporeans deserve to die, just for being the stupidest animal walking this planet.