• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

spore poperty has peaked based on elliot wave theory

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
a poperty agent just drop his brochure in my mail
his brochure has a chart
which look exctly like a 5 wave elliot wave
according to the chart, 1998 was the top of the third wave
fromm 2008 to 2013 shows the 5th wave
from 1998 to 2007 was a 4th wave sideway movenent

his chart is call PRICE INDEX OF HDB RESALE FLAT

ZombieFart

Alfrescian
Loyal
elliot wave theorists once predicted a big collapse in year 2000...
many revisions were made after that year...

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
elliot wave sometimes work sometimes don't.

Flipping coin earn you better odd.

I prefer super cycle Kondratiev long wave theory. The cycle last 15-60 years; hence I just need to invest once.

I use it on Singapore properties, Malaysia Properties and Gold.

Last edited:

Kose1

I use it on Singapore properties, Malaysia Properties and Gold.

do you think malaysia is riskier than china, shanghai? what if the prime minister says you can't withdraw your money out of m'sia? there's always a risk involved.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of people forgot China is communist country.

They can do anything to local; what do you think they will do to foreigner?

My friends bought 6 unit in TianJing in 2008; but now cannot get out cleanly.

Although I cannot withdraw the money from Malaysia; but I think I can buy 100,200,300 rolex watches and ship over to Singapore.
They only restrict currency movement; but not goods movement.

When they have currency control; we will move in to buy goods in that country.
I did that once in 1998 in Indonesia. That time the rolex is on sales at 60% due to currency depreciation.

do you think malaysia is riskier than china, shanghai? what if the prime minister says you can't withdraw your money out of m'sia? there's always a risk involved.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think Eliot Wave or Kondratiev Cycle applies for property prices in a constricted city state like Singapore. Normal boom bust cycles should apply.

Last edited: