• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore Model goes to Thailand to get Boob Job.

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore can send some of it's resident whores to China in an attempt to retrieve some of that lost revenue then.:rolleyes:

Thanks for perking me up. :biggrin:

10nickl.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>He also told her to get 220-ml B cups instead, as her body is too small.<<

What a silly bimbo. Go all the way to Thailand to upgrade her boobs from A to B cup. It's like lift upgrading. Pointless but ppl still do!

Now...i happen to know a word which actually describes her v well...

L.....O.....S.....E.....R

BIMBO all right, simple photoshop effect by adding a little shadowing would have achieved the same effect, no need for boob job.

angie ll

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad she didn't do anything about her face. LOL. Wah, boob job only got her up to an A cup. She must have been an ironing board before. How to get modeling jobs with a boob job like that, and that face? Send our seniors to old folks home in Johor, send our SPGs to Thailand for boobjob, send our children overseas for higher education, like that, why bother to stay in S'pore?

For you to make such a comment... I assume you look like fei xiang and have a 10inch dick? If not, think you should go make appointment with a neurosurgeon and have a headjob! :eek: :biggrin: :oIo:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you like to make such a comment... I assume you look like fei xiang and i would like to suck your dick. When can u let me have it?

No thanks but the right person u should look for is our forummer leetahbar instead. Papsmearer is not gay like u. :biggrin: So late & up at this hour? Don't u have to LEEport to your PAPIB unit early next day?

Last edited: