• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore Model goes to Thailand to get Boob Job.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Too bad she didn't do anything about her face. LOL. Wah, boob job only got her up to an A cup. She must have been an ironing board before. How to get modeling jobs with a boob job like that, and that face? Send our seniors to old folks home in Johor, send our SPGs to Thailand for boobjob, send our children overseas for higher education, like that, why bother to stay in S'pore?

Singapore model goes to Thailand for boob job, documents process online

Sun, Aug 30, 2009
AsiaOne

For 23-year-old Singaporean model Melissa Faith Yeo, getting her breasts enhanced - and posting the details and photos on her blog - is no big deal.

Prior to her 11-day trip to Bangkok, she posted this on her blog: "I'm going for a boob job."

She continued, "Yep, I said it and I'm not afraid to publicize it. After all, people are not stupid lor! We can all tell la ok?"

"I'm not only admitting I'm doing a before-and-after but also, I will document it," she adds.

Her subsequent blog entries chronicle her entire hospital experience.

Despite having decided on a C-cup saline implant, the doctor convinced her to get a silicone implant after she poked, prodded, twisted and punched the sample and found it unbreakable during her experiment. He also told her to get 220-ml B cups instead, as her body is too small. She now proudly posts her new stats, 32B-24-34, on her blog.

The model lived up to her promise of documenting the experience, littering her posts with information like:

"When they scooped me up to place me on my bed, the nurse turned my body to the right so that they could properly put me down (I think) and that was when I felt a SHARP pain in my chest."
She proudly announced: "My boobs were FINALLY modified!!"
"I always ended up grabbing my chest when I sat up because my boobs and armpits would have very sharp pains shooting through."

Personal photos including the model at the hospital and post-op images are all prominently posted on her blog. She warns: "*Warning: Dangerous curves ahead. OK, not so much that but please don't freak out when you see the photo with my bruises. It's nothing gory at all but pretty graphic still."

Her surgery cost 87,672 baht, or $3,726.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF I am sick of girls with boob jobs and fake breasts !

She thinks $3,726 is better than an education !

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
WTF I am sick of girls with boob jobs and fake breasts !

She thinks $3,726 is better than an education !

I think if u want to get fake boobs, u should get a C cup minimum, if not a D cup, otherwise, I fail to see the point.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Also increase chances of attracting a prospective mate. However if your personality is bad its not going to keep his attention :smile:

B cup is run of the mill. I am sure she will go back for C or D cup. Than, she can attract a mate. In S'pore, B cups are every where, no big deal.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Her surgery cost 87,672 baht, or $3,726.

Proves my point exactly. That's $3,726 less for this bimbo's mum or grandmother when they get too old and sick to work and end up like this poor old lady. If she put that amount into a term deposit paying 3%, it would ballon to almost $10,000 in 25 years.

Some idiots in this forum expect honest taxpayers to support the sick and the destitute. Instead, they should be DEMANDING that family members pay their dues instead of trying to pass the buck to the rest of society.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GwmVcb9cyFA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425">

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which bank in S'pore pays 3% on a $3K deposit. pray tell.

Also this girl is stupid as a Singapore company is selling expired or near expired breasts implants to Thailand. just ask around and u will know the name of the company.

Proves my point exactly. That's $3,726 less for this bimbo's mum or grandmother when they get too old and sick to work and end up like this poor old lady. If she put that amount into a term deposit paying 3%, it would ballon to almost $10,000 in 25 years.

Some idiots in this forum expect honest taxpayers to support the sick and the destitute. Instead, they should be DEMANDING that family members pay their dues instead of trying to pass the buck to the rest of society.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GwmVcb9cyFA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Which bank in S'pore pays 3% on a $3K deposit. pray tell.

I took 3% to be the conservative average over a 25 year period. However, even if the interest on the sum was 0%, the money would still be put to better use if it was put aside for a rainy day instead of spending it on a stupid boob job. I can't think of a more selfish way of spending money.

To make matters worse, she boosted the Thai economy and singapore lost out on a much needed consumer spending. :confused:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking big deal an injection of $3,000 into the Thai economy. Singapore fucks had been injecting $50 to $100 squirts into the PRC joy boxes 24/7 over the last ten years. And 90% of that money will end up in Chinabanks.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Fucking big deal an injection of $3,000 into the Thai economy. Singapore fucks had been injecting $50 to $100 squirts into the PRC joy boxes 24/7 over the last ten years. And 90% of that money will end up in Chinabanks.

Singapore can send some of it's resident whores to China in an attempt to retrieve some of that lost revenue then.:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad they won't. They are in a class of their own. "SPGs" do it for long lease periods locally. Criteria.... Caucasian Cocks, Car, Condominium and Cultural Conversion.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>He also told her to get 220-ml B cups instead, as her body is too small.<<

What a silly bimbo. Go all the way to Thailand to upgrade her boobs from A to B cup. It's like lift upgrading. Pointless but ppl still do!

Now...i happen to know a word which actually describes her v well...

L.....O.....S.....E.....R

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
if people read her blog..you wont be surprise to find out she is an SPG too...fling with this ang moh and declare special relationship..ang moh just stop over in town for a period and enjoyed her then leave and she declare that its a special relationship....ang moh all along just have fun...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
ang moh just stop over in town for a period and enjoyed her then leave and she declare that its a special relationship....ang moh all along just have fun...

What to do?.. it has happened. :rolleyes: The fact remains that Ang Mohs seem to be able satisfy Singapore girls better than Sinkie men.

Ho Jinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I boosted the US, UK, Swiss and Thai economy billions at a shot, and I have no regrets.:biggrin::biggrin:

:oIo::oIo::oIo::eek:

I took 3% to be the conservative average over a 25 year period. However, even if the interest on the sum was 0%, the money would still be put to better use if it was put aside for a rainy day instead of spending it on a stupid boob job. I can't think of a more selfish way of spending money.

To make matters worse, she boosted the Thai economy and singapore lost out on a much needed consumer spending. :confused:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do?.. it has happened. :rolleyes: The fact remains that Ang Mohs seem to be able satisfy Singapore girls better than Sinkie men.

Must have stirred up bad memories of yours when u were still a Sinkie. My condolences....:(