• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore girls find body in cemetery

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20090511-140752.html

Mon, May 11, 2009
AsiaOne

20090511.184004_cckbodytabbed.jpg

S'pore girls find body in cemetery

>Five girls got more than they bargained for during a night jaunt to the cemetery when they discovered a decomposed body in a van, Lianhe Wanbao reports.

Seeking a thrill, the girls in their early twenties planned to visit a cemetery and drive along one of the small, unlit roads.

They were driving in Choa Chu Kang cemetery in the middle of the night when their tyre burst. After they got off the car, they spotted a dark blue van parked on a side road with a man in the driver seat.

They wanted to seek help from him at first, but thought better of it. Eventually, they changed the tyre themselves and drove away.

But that night, one of the girls had nightmare after nightmare about the van they saw, prompting them to return to the cemetery the next day.

That was when they discovered that the "driver" they saw the night before was the decomposed body of a man.

There was masking tape sealing the windows, and charcoal found in the van - which could point to suicide.

The girls told Wanbao that his face and body was so highly decayed that his features could not be distinguished. He could have been dead for as many as five days.

The body in the van has been identified as a 29-year-old Chinese male who lived in Seng Kang. He is married and has a son who is less than a year old.

Police has classified the case as "unnatural death" and are investigating.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 days? How come the family no people report missing person to police? I suspect not suicide.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
burst tyres near the van, already the spirit calling out for them already,

then go home kena nightmares, spirit follows liao,,,,,

the spirit will thank them for their help,,,,,,

scary sia

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 year old son? If it's suicide, then he is a fucking coward and his death is justified; rights to live forfeited.

Wonder what charcoal has to do with it? Anyone know suicide by carbon monoxide need charcoal or not?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is produced at first until there's less oxygen in the air to burn, resulting in carbon monoxide (CO)

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on guy, the dead person is a buddy of mine. Its already so sad that this happen, why do you guys still want to insult him??

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on guy, the dead person is a buddy of mine. Its already so sad that this happen, why do you guys still want to insult him??

He must be feeling terrible to commit suicide but as one of the forummers said, the 1 year old son how?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were driving in Choa Chu Kang cemetery in the middle of the night when their tyre burst. After they got off the car, they spotted a dark blue van parked on a side road with a man in the driver seat.

God works in mysterious ways!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know if charcoal would contribute to CO levels but I do know that charcoal (along with used teabags) is one of the most effective absorbers of smell. You should try using either in a smelly fridge or just after a paintjob at home.

Its presence might well have contributed to the women not smelling the stench normally associated with rotting corpses.

1 year old son? If it's suicide, then he is a fucking coward and his death is justified; rights to live forfeited.

Wonder what charcoal has to do with it? Anyone know suicide by carbon monoxide need charcoal or not?

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girls are considered slow to detect the corpse. If Goh Chok Tong is there, he can immediately feel it with his bone. :rolleyes:

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
burst tyres near the van, already the spirit calling out for them already,

then go home kena nightmares, spirit follows liao,,,,,

the spirit will thank them for their help,,,,,,

scary sia

I wonder whether the girl bought any 4D after the encounter ?
Maybe the van license plate number will come out top price !

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
This could be possible murder case, but the death plot seems like suicide.

I used to travel along Choa Chu Kang cemetary during my reservist reporting for duty at Lim chu Kang Coast Guard Divsion, and never fail to meet Traffic Police hanging around patrolling on the road.

The Coast Guard commander use the road everyday in the morning & afternoon travelling to Boon Lay Police HQ division.

The road along cemetary is very clear and hardly to see vehicle park there for very long, he should be question as to why he did not take note the same vehicle parked for days and why he did not engage police divsion patrolling officer covering that area to check the said vehicle?

Police seems to fuck care until someone reported then they work on their ass nowadays.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I saw the thread title, I was wondering why is it news to find a dead body in a place full of dead bodies.

After reading, I'd say the suicide/murder/OD victim was smart and considerate enough to be killed in the cemetery. Save the public lots of trouble, and burial maybe even taken care of.