• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spooky Batam Room pic

farbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sharing this story.. Believe or not, choice is yours..

An eerie photo taken in Batam, 2007

Original intention of taking the photo so as to show friends back home how the hotel rooms looked like...

it was only 1 year later that we looked at these photos again and it was then when my wife noticed this distortion phenomenon on the jpg file...

Whats worse, the reason we finally took time to browse the pics was because we are headed there the next day.. SAME HOTEL!!

Peek here for the photo <<----

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro farbird, if this photo was listed in japan, people would think you were the marketing people of the hotel, and wanted to use this to attract vistors to the hotel.

haunted hotel room is always an interesting topic to the people who bored on the normal life. This may be very interesting to members of Singapore Paranormal Investigators (SPI) .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
does that explains why you doesn't believe in anything supernatural?? :biggrin:

no..i use my brain to think rather my heart ...i know its different from yours ..:biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink:

by the way , you believe that leetabar with a snake body is real too ? :smile: :wink:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
no..i use my brain to think rather my heart ...i know its different from yours ..:biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink:

by the way , you believe that leetabar with a snake body is real too ? :smile: :wink:

u are confused. sometimes you say you don't think, you know..

next you say i used my blanes to think?

so make up you mind will ya? :biggrin:

so are you leetarbar? LOL...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u are confused. sometimes you say you don't think, you know..

next you say i used my blanes to think?

so make up you mind will ya? :biggrin:

so are you leetarbar? LOL...

im not as confusing as your gay cult . i know , some words you dont understand ...and i dont blame a gay who is so stupid to understand anything :wink::wink::biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
im not as confusing as your gay cult . i know , some words you dont understand ...and i dont blame a gay who is so stupid to understand anything :wink::wink::biggrin:

yeah lah u beri smart, beri smart until u dunno if i am gay or not....:biggrin: