• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPH's funny sports editor

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saw these photos of SHP's sports editor this morning made me laugh, he looks funny, wonder why must post so many of his pics. Could it be the whorehouse thinks this prostitute is cute?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cute?

are you kidding?

will many ladies consider an individual who has such a chubby face with a double chin,
and based on the photos, it looks like he is significantly over weight.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Fat Fuck is on a sponsored trip to Liverpool this week as the Shit Times Sports editor.. He's covering tomorrow's game at Anfield..

Another Liverfool supporter that is daft to think that their club will win the EPL tomorrow..

jw5

Loyal
cute = adorable but ugly. :biggrin:

If West Ham beat Man City and Liverpool beat Newcastle, Liverpool will be Premier League Champions. :p

cute?

are you kidding?

will many ladies consider an individual who has such a chubby face with a double chin,

This Fat Fuck is on a sponsored trip to Liverpool this week as the Shit Times Sports editor.. He's covering tomorrow's game at Anfield..

Another Liverfool supporter that is daft to think that their club will win the EPL tomorrow..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If West Ham beat Man City and Liverpool beat Newcastle, Liverpool will be Premier League Champions. :p

He..He.. Earlier in the office, I told my Liverfool supporting colleague to keep on dreaming of seeing his team winning the title..:p West Ham to beat Man City at Etihad tomorrow? Not a fuckin chance..:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
He..He.. Earlier in the office, I told my Liverfool supporting colleague to keep on dreaming of seeing his team winning the title..:p West Ham to beat Man City at Etihad tomorrow? Not a fuckin chance..:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

There is a very slight possibility that Carroll and Downing may not be overly motivated for this game............ :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool fans are all so ugly... like Jabba the Hutt. :rolleyes:

110x150xfile.php,qavatar=73_1399325241.png.pagespeed.ic.mwXFUTVCpo.png

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a very slight possibility that Carroll and Downing may not be overly motivated for this game............ :biggrin:

Precisely.. Liverfool dumped Caroll and Downing and yet expecting both of these players do them a big favor tomorrow.. West Ham players are in holiday mode now, and I'm expecting City to rout them and win the EPL in style tomorrow..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hopefully, Liverpool will be screwed by three London clubs to be denied the title.

Chelsea (west London)

Crystal Palace (south London)

West Ham (east London)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cute?

are you kidding?

Many ladies are willing to overlook such.... um, physical deficiencies, if the man has a lot of money. :wink:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just another league match, and SPH sends a reporter there?
If it's the FA Cup, at least understandable.
Looks like there are a lot of well fed presstitudes in Toa Payoh.