• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG's Crutch Mentality

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>A crutch under my arm but none gave up seat on MRT
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->TO IMPROVE my mobility after several surgical operations on my leg, I am encouraged to take the MRT, rather than depend on car transport. But I am disappointed with the passengers on the MRT. No one offers me a seat as I enter, despite the recent publicity and emphasis of new signs on the train.
I was sure every passenger could see me since I had a crutch under my arm, a visible 20cm healing scar on my injured right leg and a covered wound in my ankle tendon area. A physically fit and well-dressed woman who entered the train fought to take the priority seat once it was vacant. I had to ask her to give it up.
What exactly are the virtues of kindness and graciousness to Singaporeans, I wonder. Lynn Tan (Ms)

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lynn, why be so one-sided? What about the graciousness of foreigners & Angmohs in Singapore? You think ALL foreigners & Angmohs are gracious in their behaviour????

Lynn, go & suck a white dick & stop complaining! :biggrin:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
This friend of mine, a triathlete who under went a reconstruction of his ligaments in his left ankle after a accident stays home mostly and if necessary, he takes his dad's car out.

No matter what the media says, Singapore is not friendly to the physically challenged.

By the way, he uses 2 clutches and got ignored in a queue by a counter girl at Olio Dome, standing there for over a minute while she served everyone else except him and when in the washroom, he had people snatching cubicles from him.

His response, "this is Singapore".

Addadude

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you call all sinkies gals as SPG???

Makapaa is a 38 year old virgin who lives with his parents, shares a bedroom with his 20 year old kid sister and has never had a girlfriend.

Because no sinkie woman in her right mind would ever date him, he protects his increasingly fragile ego by referring to all women as SPGs.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Lynn Tan, no one gives a fuck even if you have one leg amputated. Why should they? You think the world revolves around you?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
if ask nicely sure got people give up seat

thing with pinkerton sinkie gals they think whole world owes them a living

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Makapaa is a 38 year old virgin who lives with his parents, shares a bedroom with his 20 year old kid sister and has never had a girlfriend.

Because no sinkie woman in her right mind would ever date him, he protects his increasingly fragile ego by referring to all women as SPGs.

well he can apply for a diner club card

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ly, wake up your f888ing idea! WAKE UP!
You should open your mouth to ask instead of waiting for people to serve you.
If you have any problems, just use your cheap buy mouth to ask.
Sg especially Sg men are real gentlemen. If you open your mouth to ask, 90 out of 100 will give positive response to you.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local women only wants to be served and thinks that others should know what they want without asking...In short, our local women are: "They are sensitive creature but only when it is about themselves". That is why they are easily cheated into bed as all you have to do is lie to them what they want to hear, fuck them and dump them (and the Ang Mo are damn good at this).

Ly, wake up your f888ing idea! WAKE UP!
You should open your mouth to ask instead of waiting for people to serve you.
If you have any problems, just use your cheap buy mouth to ask.
Sg especially Sg men are real gentlemen. If you open your mouth to ask, 90 out of 100 will give positive response to you.

jw5

Loyal
Local women only wants to be served and thinks that others should know what they want without asking...In short, our local women are: "They are sensitive creature but only when it is about themselves". That is why they are easily cheated into bed as all you have to do is lie to them what they want to hear, fuck them and dump them (and the Ang Mo are damn good at this).
I would have thought that they have the "crotch mentality". :smile: