• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Unhappy With NSman (?) Cutting Her Queue

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow a rescue. Did you give the bus driver a kiss and say "My Hero" you stupid ugly she-dog?

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Thank you, SBS driver who stopped queue cutting
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WOULD like to thank SBS Transit for rescuing me.
On May 8 at 8.45pm, I boarded SBS service 410 (white plate) at Bishan Interchange. While queuing, a man in navy uniform tried to cut the queue, but was politely told by the bus driver to join the queue. I was impressed by his work attitude, and would like to commend him on his sense of righteousness.
In many instances, we come across discourteous passengers, and it is only with the support of bus drivers that we can deter such passengers from cutting queues.
I hope SBS will reward the bus driver for his outstanding performance. See Mee Ing (Ms)

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, in other countries, the ppl hold high regard for their NSboys & NSmen. they see them in uniform serving the nation, they shower them with tender loving care, they give food & drinks on top the already issued combat rations. they truly appreciate the boys & men for wasting precious years in serving the nation.

in sg, idiots will only complain n complain about the men serving their obligations. especially SPGs.

to be very honest, all boys & men serving national obligation deserve to be granted FOC commuting on public transportation, and given priority in queues, bcos they're serving time by force & not by will.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, in other countries, the ppl hold high regard for their NSboys & NSmen. they see them in uniform serving the nation, they shower them with tender loving care, they give food & drinks on top the already issued combat rations. they truly appreciate the boys & men for wasting precious years in serving the nation.

in sg, idiots will only complain n complain about the men serving their obligations. especially SPGs.

to be very honest, all boys & men serving national obligation deserve to be granted FOC commuting on public transportation, and given priority in queues, bcos they're serving time by force & not by will.

i agree 100% with the NS boys given foc public transport.. now on that miserable allowance, they even have to fork out their own transport $.

Addadude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part of this article indicates that the woman is a SPG???

Makapaaa always refers to women as SPGs. This is because he is a 38 year old virgin who lives with his parents in a 3-room flat, shares a bedroom with his 20 year old sister and has never had a girlfriend.