• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Unhappy With NSman (?) Cutting Her Queue

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Thank you, SBS driver who stopped queue cutting
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WOULD like to thank SBS Transit for rescuing me.
On May 8 at 8.45pm, I boarded SBS service 410 (white plate) at Bishan Interchange. While queuing, a man in navy uniform tried to cut the queue, but was politely told by the bus driver to join the queue. I was impressed by his work attitude, and would like to commend him on his sense of righteousness.
In many instances, we come across discourteous passengers, and it is only with the support of bus drivers that we can deter such passengers from cutting queues.
I hope SBS will reward the bus driver for his outstanding performance. See Mee Ing (Ms)

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical SPG, scared to open mouth and yet don't want people to cut queue, BTW she forgot that since she got no guts, then she should not call the bus driver a bus driver, he is a Bus Captain.

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Thank you, SBS driver who stopped queue cutting
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WOULD like to thank SBS Transit for rescuing me.
On May 8 at 8.45pm, I boarded SBS service 410 (white plate) at Bishan Interchange. While queuing, a man in navy uniform tried to cut the queue, but was politely told by the bus driver to join the queue. I was impressed by his work attitude, and would like to commend him on his sense of righteousness.
In many instances, we come across discourteous passengers, and it is only with the support of bus drivers that we can deter such passengers from cutting queues.
I hope SBS will reward the bus driver for his outstanding performance. See Mee Ing (Ms)

What kind of soldier cutting queue

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is she a SPG? Someone seen her making out with an ang mo before boarding the bus? What is this mindless bashing? I think it is good she voiced the incident and encourage more bus driver doing the right thing.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

I think the NSman should be forgiven, he might be in a rush or mobilized or rushing for the "special time" before midnight and given the meagre "allowance" he has, may not have enough for our expensive taxis.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the NSman should be forgiven, he might be in a rush or mobilized or rushing for the "special time" before midnight and given the meagre "allowance" he has, may not have enough for our expensive taxis.

Pardon, but cutting queue to get on a bus does not reduce travel time.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Did i see the words wrongly, the sinkie woman thinks that is an act of rescue. Oh my god... That is such a turn off.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of soldier cutting queue

A fast and efficient soldier ! If he can cut cue .

Then this idiot of a woman is slow and taking her time wasting other's time .

If it's a white man, I will even offer to ask him out !
SBSSPGwomen

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too use to rushing up 3 tonner, now he wanted to try 4 tonner. whats wrong with that? He is trained to do that, get a life girl girl............

Not happy tell that straight to his face and not wait for someone to do the job. what a moron

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fast and efficient soldier ! If he can cut cue .

Then this idiot of a woman is slow and taking her time wasting other's time .

If it's a white man, I will even offer to ask him out !
SBSSPGwomen[/QUOT

sinkie women simply don't give a damn for the time ns men had sacrified, if ns men whine, they look for ang mo, or FTrash ah nek to fuck them...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is she a SPG? Someone seen her making out with an ang mo before boarding the bus? What is this mindless bashing? I think it is good she voiced the incident and encourage more bus driver doing the right thing.

I agree with u! Why this pre-occupation with SPG? SPG or not, she did the right thing. The bus driver/captain is the appropriate person to handle this type of situation. He is the one in charge on duty and wearing a uniform. Touch him and his employers will come down on the Navy guy like a ton of bricks! Anyway, this soldier got no discipline.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

she might hv missed a shortie nerd. if he were to write, he would sign off as:

SEE MEE SHORT (DR)

:p

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with u! Why this pre-occupation with SPG? SPG or not, she did the right thing. The bus driver/captain is the appropriate person to handle this type of situation. He is the one in charge on duty and wearing a uniform. Touch him and his employers will come down on the Navy guy like a ton of bricks! Anyway, this soldier got no discipline.:rolleyes:

Why are you wasting time telling the bus captain if he is not aware of what was happening out there, isnt it better to deal with the matter directly to save some precious time of others. i am sure the bus captain will need spend some time listen to that moron lady's story and later approach that guy. comeon man things happen like that fellow citizen also must play their role too. dont just wait for and hope for someone will do the job.

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
speaks volumes of how appreciated SPGs are in our society when in a letter with no indication of prostrating to the angmoh prick the writer can also get labelled an SPG!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Pardon, but cutting queue to get on a bus does not reduce travel time.

True, i agree with that, maybe he was just overly anxious or worried.

I remember the dread and the anxiety everytime i had to go back during
the NSF days. Not being born an FT is a sin in Singapore. :(

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
[QUOTE
sinkie women simply don't give a damn for the time ns men had sacrified, if ns men whine, they look for ang mo, or FTrash ah nek to fuck them...[/QUOTE]

Very true, even my family despised me for having to do NS.
My mom even asked me, got nothing better to do, why do NS?

That is after my first day out of BMT, man the feeling sucks when
you get home and get this kind of reception.

The problem is the folks up there are not doing enough to recognize the
efforts and sacrifice that citizens in the country are doing for this nation.

They just take the men for granted, of course the women follow suit. Aside
from the signed on or career women who went in with their eyes open and who were not forcibly conscripted, the other women here will never understand. Even these women in the army don't have to go back for reservist.