• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Dulan Peesai's OVERCROWDED Swimming Poo

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Pools are clean but swimming etiquette missing
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM here on a visit from Canada and have been enjoying the use of Singapore's clean public swimming pool facilities.
There is something, however, that could be improved: lane swimming etiquette. I noticed that, well, there simply is none. It is a complete free-for-all with swimmers meandering all over the lanes and swimming in every direction, making it a frustrating experience to swim laps for fitness.
A simple swim lane system in place in many countries should be easy to implement here. Everyone swims in a straight line in his own lane without the risk of being kicked in the head or elsewhere.
Those who are not swimming should stay in the corners of the pool where they will not be in other swimmers' way. Andrea Ong Pietkiewicz (Ms)

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
When our leeders embark on the indiscriminate FT policy, which etiquette should we be following!? China, India, Philippines, Myanmar... or ours, if any to begin with.:confused:

The chaos are everywhere.:mad:

Just the other day at east coast park, an angmo who is rollerskating at full speed are barking down orders at the top of his voice...

KEEP TO YOUR RIGHT, KEEP TO YOUR RIGHT. :confused::rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When our leeders embark on the indiscriminate FT policy, which etiquette should we be following!? China, India, Philippines, Myanmar... or ours, if any to begin with.:confused:

The chaos are everywhere.:mad:

Just the other day at east coast park, an angmo who is rollerskating at full speed are barking down orders at the top of his voice...

KEEP TO YOUR RIGHT, KEEP TO YOUR RIGHT. :confused::rolleyes:

We already have enough annoucement travelling on the Mass Rapid Trains..." no eating & drinking....if you see any suspicious....mind the gasp..gaps!...please do run down...." worse than going out with my grandma when I was young..

Now, at the swimming pool...'swimmers please use the lane markers', 'swim in straight line", "non-swimmers, stay at the side of the pool or out of pool"....

.......:cool: