• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

spent $80 at coffeeshop zichar stall, made to clear plates and clean table!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1659350583904.png

https://shrtcô.de/6Vaef

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will clear Amy Khor's cheebye.
Whole piece cut out, her hole will be flushed with bleach, fucked with a toilet brush and I will stitch up the entrance.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before there were many coffee shops & hawker centres, we use to invite.relatives & friends to our home for meals.

Much time & efforts went into preparation of such events-marketing to buy food, prepare, cook & when event is over-cleaning up.

Today is much easier - go to a hawker centre, order the food, eat & be merry as the host & just clear the plates to a nearby counter-a few steps away, no need to wash up, but leave the table cleared for others in our community within our shared public space.

Is that too difficult for our over-sheltered Singaporeans?

For the same amount of food consumed by TS, it would had cost est $500 in a restaurant. No doubt he would not need to clear the plates, but would paying $420 more justify 'service'?

If so, many restaurants awaits his patronage eagerly.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was once told by my HR dept if I were not satisfied with my salary, the door was opened for me to move to greener pasture. The same goes here, if you are not happy staying in Singapore as many people do, stop complaining, just migrate to a better country if you are able to find it. There are always pros & cons in staying in any country, you work out it & once you made a decision then don't regret. So sad to say, many of my own fellow Singaporeans like to complain a lot.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should we migrate?
The country belongs to the people, not PAP.
Not happy, vote the PAP out.
We are not mudland chinese, running away to Australia, , Canada, USA and then every day fuck the west and support China.

Anyway the smarter and more service oriented coffeshops have asked their cleaners and coffe stall assistants to clear the table once the customers finished their meal as there is no law against that.

Last edited: