• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Special Adviser to the Chairman of the Peoples Association

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is Mr. Lim Boon Heng, the (paid?) Special Adviser to Mr. Lawrence Wong, the Chairman of the Peoples Association?
Did Mr. Lim not made enough money to retire very comfortably, instead of continuing to be paid by the government?
Does any one have any "dirt" on this gentleman, when he was with the NTUC?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lim_Boon_Heng
At wikipedia.org, there is no "Personal" Heading for him.
A long time ago, one of the participants on this forum, posted that he his wife went to then PM LHL, to complain that he "steal eat" (to quote his words).
Unlike TCJ and CLH, I beieve that he remained at his various corporate and political appointments.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A long time ago, one of the participants on this forum, posted that he his wife went to then PM LHL, to complain that he "steal eat" (to quote his words).
Unlike TCJ and CLH, I beieve that he remained at his various corporate and political appointments.
Lim stopped after kena complained about his affairs so he is still considered a loyal lapdog thus was still rewarded
TCJ given chances after chances but didn’t repent so is considered disloyal dog and had to be let go. Note is let go not put down. TCJ still got all his retirement benefits intact as he was given chance to resign

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft Sinkies need to understand that the People's of the People's Association refers to it being an affiliated organization of the PAP. People's is their brand or mark, It doesn't refer to Sinkies i.e. the general population, the people, the citizens.

If you can't see this basic fact, you probably are a dimwit who still believes that the NTUC is a legitimate labour union.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

He really steal eat outside? He's a very staunch Catholic from what I know. He was even there at the airport to welcome the Pope last week.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please donch say too much….lagi he cry again

1726574320020.gif

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Boon Heng stepped down as MP of Bukit Timah GRC in 2001 after rumours leaked that he was having an affair with his PA. No social media those days, so the PAP managed too keep the affair under wraps.

Last edited: