• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SP Services - Don't Shoot The Messenger - KNN

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CFO of the Public Utilities Board (now known as SP Services) said "If I'm the lorry driver delivering goods to your house, and you ask me how come the price for a bag of rice has doubled, I can't explain to you".

KNN..! Receiving a million-dollar salary, and yet has the cheek to say he is the messenger!

We used to call a messenger or an office boy a "peon" (Malay word for errand boy). Shall we pay him a peon pay instead..?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is shocking news and it comes out from the mouth of a CFO.

Now I understand why many accountants prefer to work in private sector. The accountants in public sector were make to do junior work and could not even analyse why price has to be increased. Ooh!! I think we forget something, their accounts need not be audited unlike private sector.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CFO of the Public Utilities Board (now known as SP Services) said "If I'm the lorry driver delivering goods to your house, and you ask me how come the price for a bag of rice has doubled, I can't explain to you"...

if u were a lorry driver, u wud b cursing n effing sp ... :rolleyes:

on ze other hand, if u were a lorry driver, there wud nt b any tariff hike ... :rolleyes:

dun tok cok! ... :mad:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when the media is PAID to be a politicla party's servant.

No decent or logical questions are asked. WHy is this million dollar man equating himself to be a lorry driver? And he should have at the very least explained the situation and the system so that people understood what was the reason for the price hike. But all he has done is to put more questions into people's minds. This man is a sad production of government in leeapore. All talk but nothing but cock!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is trying to sound like he is in touch with the ground, but in actual fact..........He is not !!!!!!!!!

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
SP services only know how to cook up excuses, but in fact they're the monopoly liao. they ctrl prices, n nobody comes next. they like to shift the blame to fossil fuel prices & all that crap.

its all bullshit, we're an island, we have water current to play with for powering generators, we have high rise buildings, can use wind power to generate power, we're tropical island, plenty of sunlight other than overcast days, can tap on solar.

all these technology been around for eaily 20-30 yrs, but they maintain like frog in well, as if there's no alternative other than fuel.

if worse come to worse, instal 01 x nuclear reactor to power the whole island lor.

helicopview

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is shocking news and it comes out from the mouth of a CFO.

Now I understand why many accountants prefer to work in private sector. The accountants in public sector were make to do junior work and could not even analyse why price has to be increased. Ooh!! I think we forget something, their accounts need not be audited unlike private sector.

Wa lau! Say such thing not embarassed meh. Somemore take high pay. really shameful. How can he explained the high profit of SP?

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CFO of the Public Utilities Board (now known as SP Services) said "If I'm the lorry driver delivering goods to your house, and you ask me how come the price for a bag of rice has doubled, I can't explain to you".

What he is saying is that he doesn't know and won't want to say much for that matter !

This you should ask The HOuse of Lee Hsien Loong !

He is asking you to refer this matter to Lee Hsien Loong. Singaporeans not spending much staying at home.
This hike will force Singaporeans out of their homes to spend outside !

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you attacking this one man ! You should go for the top man .

Take him down and you will have a good administration and legacy !