• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Son Useless, So Daddy Cannot Die Peacefully?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Learn from MM
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->'As we age, we must have the desire to make ourselves useful.' MR RAYMOND LO: 'In less than three months, Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew will be 86 years old. At this age, not many leaders submit themselves, as MM Lee did, to a gruelling round of visits to Malaysia, meeting important personalities, gauging opinions and cementing ties. He has my respect and admiration because he does it for Singapore's well-being. There is another instructive reason. By doing so, MM Lee does what he says when he advised that every person must stay interested in life and have a challenge. As we age, we must have the desire to make ourselves useful to the communities where we live. We can lead a happy and healthy life in the winter of our lives.'

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
That's the price of all dictators with inept successor. does he has a choice to retire in peace?:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the price of all dictators with inept successor. does he has a choice to retire in peace?:rolleyes:

I know people in their 80's & mentally they are not very sharp. You could say that some even need someone to looking after them to keep them out of trouble :(

Sporeans are paying for LKYs mistakes. I doubt things will change until he ups the lorry :mad:

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
you read the ancient straw that broke the camel back?

these are loose ends that cannot settle, and you see why SAF spends 11billions to scare Dr M.

But DR M not scare, the writer is dreaming, he donch know the real things behind the whole story.

If relic up the lorry, malaysia will rise.

SAF only scarecrow, no water, expensive food, the island will be hell.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SAF only scarecrow, no water, expensive food, the island will be hell.

Problem SAF faces is that its a peasant army. Interest of peasants are different from the privilege class

People need some kind of livelihood, place to stay, electricity,...., cheap medical care, why should peasants fight against Malaysia if they can get all these from Malaysia :smile:

I for one wouldn't mind working & staying in KL. After all so many Sporeans are already buying property in JB :rolleyes: