• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sometimes it is easy to make money

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now it is 30th minute in S'pore-China match

The score is 1-1

I bet at Singapore Pools during dinner for China win at 1.68 for $5,000

That will make me $3,400 when match ends

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The score is 1-1

Betting on soccer to get rich? Siao bor?

Rather buy stocks. At least won't be overnight become a piece of worthless paper if u lose the match!

Ripley

Alfrescian
Loyal

The score is 1-1

http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/sports/results.html

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="680"><tbody><tr><td class="green_top">Match Date</td> <td class="green_top">League / Match</td> <td class="green_top">Half Time</td> <td class="green_top">Full Time</td> </tr> <tr class="sports-text"> <td class="normal">12/08/2009</td> <td class="normal">FOOTBALL SINGAPORE
SINGAPORE V CHINA PR </td> <td class="normal"> 1 - 1 </td> <td class="normal"> 1 - 1 </td></tr></tbody></table>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did those people who went to liverpool vs lion match was there too?
did they support china? because they look like they are supporter of foreign team.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes it is easy to make money .... BUT NOT THIS TIME

I LOST

Wow bro, i last time also bet soccer. In fact, i even bet on the kampong Arse-League! Yes, pls laff!

Anyway, long-term odds will mean u still lose one.

Go and try your luck buy some stocks. If u suay suay buy and immediately it drop, u can still hold ma. Won't become waste paper overnight one. As long as u dun CONTRA!

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
love ah tiong so much that you even learn their bad habits, give u one more try ok?

one_more_try.jpg

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I LOST

I used to bet soccer matches with the promise of easy money and can earn a few hundred overnight without working for it. However its equally easy to lose a few thousand overnight, like your $5000 becoming a piece of toilet paper overnight. Having blind faith in your favourite team (like the PRC team) is not going to help you, sometimes it can shoot you in the ass. This China team is a shadow of the team that got 2nd in the Asian Cup in 2002. I find stocks as a better form of investment than football. You don't earn $1000 overnight from a capital of $5000 but your investment don't become a piece of toilet paper overnight even when the value falls. I will invest in those blue chip stocks when I have the capital to do so.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to bet soccer matches with the promise of easy money and can earn a few hundred overnight without working for it. However its equally easy to lose a few thousand overnight, like your $5000 becoming a piece of toilet paper overnight. Having blind faith in your favourite team (like the PRC team) is not going to help you, sometimes it can shoot you in the ass. This China team is a shadow of the team that got 2nd in the Asian Cup in 2002. I find stocks as a better form of investment than football. You don't earn $1000 overnight from a capital of $5000 but your investment don't become a piece of toilet paper overnight even when the value falls. I will invest in those blue chip stocks when I have the capital to do so.

U play SGX or NYSE?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I LOST

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/chbjc-XDKLw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/chbjc-XDKLw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes friends let you down

But because they are friends you take it in your stride

If you abandon them because they let you down then what are you

加油!

Friends? Kawan? Tambi? 朋友?

头脑坏 si bo? PRC whores and labourers your kawan kawan ah?

妖羞大炮仙! aka the big cannon fairy who dies young