• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something is wrong in NTU

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a regular contractor to NTU, i came across many incidents, be it with the student or the campus management, I am always on the losing side, why? thats becos NTU Had adopted a system that is totally immunity to themselves. Any incident or wrong doing, the contractor are to be blame or make an escape goat.
The arrogant behaviors of those so call top management and those professors need to be corrected before more incident of suicide / murder takes place.
If they continue with such approach, i think those students that graduated from NTU will be having an problem facing reality in the society.

Last edited:

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, It's very wrong.

Some students carried Pocket knifes, Diving Blades in the backpack walking around the campus. :biggrin:

Peeping tom in student hostels too, remember the case ? :biggrin:

At night not save, female student better stay in hostel too. :biggrin:

Any outsider can just walk in from pioneer north entrance. :biggrin:

A lot of them (the Profs) take care only their own kind, i.e. PRC take care of their PRC student only. that apply to others too. :biggrin:

minibombs

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a regular contractor to NTU, i came across many incidents, be it with the student of the campus management, I am always on the losing side, why? thats becos NTU Had adopted a system that is totally immunity to themselves. Any incident or wrong doing, the contractor are to be blame or make an escape goat.

pls share more details.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it's HAUNTED....I over heard over tea yesterday.

Alamak...near the pond and a certain black room or something. Heard some mats on the next table talking about it. Even bomohs that were called in also scared they say.

Wanted to ask them for more info but paiseh they say i kaypo.

Anyone else heard its haunted?