• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some Photos Taken @ SITEX 2009

FangZiYuen

Alfrescian
Loyal
sitex02-1.jpg

sitex09.jpg

sitex04.jpg

sitex07.jpg

sitex06.jpg

sitex05.jpg

sitex03.jpg

sitex01.jpg

Last edited:

illLEEgal

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my past experience of all IT shows, this one indicated Ultra Poor Consumer Confidence and Weak Buying Powers.

:(

D

Da Ji

Most of them got the i came here to look see look see kind of look on their faces.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got Photos Taken @ SITEX 2010?

gt any1 take peektures? sry i neber take, u all will mind my resolution.

Asus part-timers syt not bad wor.:biggrin:
this coy really know hw to attract customers.:biggrin:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
i bought 2 INXUS 130 canon cameras for my Thai friends. It cost about 8000 baht here with many free gifts thrown in. IN bangkok, it cost 12000 to 13000 baht for the same camera.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i bought 2 INXUS 130 canon cameras for my Thai friends. It cost about 8000 baht here with many free gifts thrown in. IN bangkok, it cost 12000 to 13000 baht for the same camera.

Who gives a fuck what you buy for your ladyboys in Sinkieland Tonycheebye? :oIo:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So happy for you. Buying 2 digital cameras must be the highlight of your pathetic life.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yo pimp :biggrin:

Get a INXUS 140 lah

Why buy outdated technology??? :oIo:

Katoey like to use old tech products???

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
they dun have leh. if have sure get it. maybe they wanna clear 130 stock. anyway, it is good enough for my thai frens, they save about 5000 baht on this purchase. you sure got 140?? dun talk cock lah.

Range of Ixus..
http://www.canon-asia.com/ixus1000hs/

Sinkies love to bullshit to make them appear smart but in fact no quality at all. No wonder your country got the sinkie stench all over.

btw, i am not a pimp and my thai frens are good educated people, not katoey. Maybe you only visit katoey when you are in thailand. that is disgusting.

Last edited: