• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some of the men and women never spend time and effort taking care of their parents and grandparents but they cried when they met Pope

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their parents work hard to put bread and 饭菜 on the table .

However these people thank god before having their meal and never than their parents for the hard work

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is still the ultimate champion

1726057931777.jpeg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some men and women spend all their time praying and abstaining from certain food in their diet, but spend time and effort making bombs to kill those of different faiths from theirs.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also know many people joining RC activities to clean old folks flats but they don’t even bother to visit their parents and clean their parents flats

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some chiobu invited me to church I followed and saw them dancing with joy.
Then I was OK to observe but later the chiobu told me next time when the papa mama were to die she won't feel sad at all becos that was not the real parents. Like that can?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some chiobu invited me to church I followed and saw them dancing with joy.
Then I was OK to observe but later the chiobu told me next time when the papa mama were to die she won't feel sad at all becos that was not the real parents. Like that can?

Churches are more like social clubs. Same for all other religions. Think of them as similar to a fan club of a kpop star or football club.

Religion is for those who are afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who have been to hell, and have made peace with it.