• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some Fans Willing To Pay $1m To Watch Singapore F1 Race

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor retards like you can never understand the sophisticated taste of the rich :mad:

Most users ever online was 365, 18-08-2008 at 04:01 PM.
clinton444, Althonguy, Alu862, alvin5528, BlueCat, char_jig_kar, Chia Tse Li, clinton666, congo9, dare_to_excel, dc7176, Devil Within, Erudio, High till Dry, johnny333, JWNY, macanux, markwid, michael8330, Pica_NA, sAiNt, SneeringTree, sufferwell, sunny302, TeeKee, Thoth2, WORK IT, Wuwei, zhihau

everytime I logged into Sammy boy forum, I saw your name in the user list. You got nothing to do everyday only surf internet? Are you sure that is what a rich person do? Surf internet only? Rich my ass. You must be that low down skum working as a kitchen helper hallucinating youself as a rich man in cyberspace.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
You haven't give me place and time le. Then I select ok, how about tomorrow 1pm in JB City Square wait in Starbuck. Dare or not coward behind keyboard.:biggrin::biggrin:
The laksa house downstairs more delicious bro... :biggrin:

JWNY

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You haven't give me place and time le. Then I select ok, how about tomorrow 1pm in JB City Square wait in Starbuck. Dare or not coward behind keyboard.:biggrin::biggrin:

Meet me at Monte Carlo and I will tear you limb from limb, you balless spastic :mad:

nexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chickenshit pussy. Your mum forgot to give you balls when she gave birth to you :mad:

aiyo, why so mad. Because I hit you at the part that hurts most? You are really a disgrace to yourself and your parents... pity your parents that they gave birth to you. they must be regretting that now. How come they have such a child that use all the Vulgar words when he lose to someone and then want to wack ppl.

And aren't you disgracing the education system in spore as well? to have produce such a person with no manners. Is thiswhat the Pappy system have created? It is Time to change the whole system and hopefully your next generation will be more polite. :cool:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Spastic like you will represent your Gardens School to do a:

GRAND PLAY YOURSELF BEFORE THE FLAG OFF ??

F U D !!!

I will be on that exclusive guest list and watch F1 in grand style while you retards are packed like sardines hahaha :biggrin:

Some fans willing to pay S$1m to watch Singapore F1 race in style
By Patwant Singh, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 10 September 2008 1730 hrs

SINGAPORE: Singapore’s inaugural F1 night race has seen more than 95 percent of the tickets, priced at a minimum of S$38 each, to be snapped up.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All tickets to the Singapore Grand Prix are sold out.

All you poor loser retards can still catch the greatest show on Earth on your small miserable TV. Look out for me at above the Paddock area.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, tell me more about it . . . . . some cooked craps !!

You are still playing with your plastic cunt and poking your eyes to see STARS**** in the broad daylight ?

All tickets to the Singapore Grand Prix are sold out.

All you poor loser retards can still catch the greatest show on Earth on your small miserable TV. Look out for me at above the Paddock area.